URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=264839

City: - fort worth
State: texas
Address: -
Activities: BBJ, BBFS, CG, MISH
Hair Length and Color: red, shoulder length
Smoking Status: smoker
Ethnic Background: white
Physical Description: good height, perfect MM, awesome body.

while i was at work, i get a text from katie asking if i wanted to hang out. i told her no and was waiting til the next day to see her since i was gonna be off work that weekend. after some back and forth, she says if i come see her now that she would give me a free BBJ session the next day. and i was also able to get her to do BBFS as well. YMMV on the BBFS as she doest let everyone do it.
so i get her the place and freshen up, we start with a little kissing and then move to BBJ. which she is very good at. its something i cant describe, if u have seen her then u know what im talking about. then she gets on top and rides me for a good minute, she feels hella wet inside. she gets on the bottom and we do mish until i came. cleaned up and then she assked me what time i wanted to come over the next day. i told her early afternoon.

next day arrives and i text her saying if she ready to have me come over, 3 hours later i get a response saying she was in dallas and that i could come later that night. nightfall comes and i text her again and get no response at all. till this day i havent gotten my free BBJ.

overall she gives great service despite the sketchy location. ive never had problems with her until she made a promise that she didnt keep.
Recommendation
: yes, just dont expect her to keep special deals if she makes one with u
Very informative. Thanks.
i resubmitted a revised one. i pressed enter by accident. hopefully the revised one shows up
Informative review.

thats what she told me. she never offered me that. knowing that shes more likely to offer BBFS, i will probably be more careful when i see her