Encounter: Cindy hit it out of the park TWICE and is instant ATF material! Milking goddess and brings a new uniqueness to Dallas!

• Xan
  • 01-20-2019, 04:27 PM
Date: 1/20/19
Name: Cindy
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, NURU, TUMA, PM, BBBJ, DTBBBJ, ACG, RACG, MILKING WITH PM, RECOVERY, TUMA, BBBJ, MISH, K9, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Past her mid back and brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5' 2", 100 lbs, C cups all natural with big eraser nips, long haired brunette gorgeous smile. Very spunky attitude that just oozes sexy girl next girl. Was wearing a one piece lingerie that came off within seconds. Very sexy ass that was magical in K9 and sexy eyes that took me over the edge when she milked me. Multiple pop friendly.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks a bit like Lucy Liu to me. Nice body, bit of a tummy but flawless other than that.

Color me skeptical.
  • Xan
  • 01-21-2019, 09:10 AM

Color me skeptical.
Originally Posted by Dogberry

• HSL
  • 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM
The hat does add a couple of decades & it has the reverse affect as well, so true.....the lucy liu reference had me getting out of my chair but the bit of a tummy had me going to the kitchen for a beer...hate that tummy, that's why I like Emma so much, as flat as can be! Most of the legends, despite being at the half century mark, all have that damb tummy and it kills the mood.
I don't mind a midsection, but the ridiculous age claims drive me up the wall. I can count on one hand the spa girls I've seen below 30 and not one of those was below 27. Unless you're typing the review in the room in front of her, why fudge the number so bad? It's bad intel.
  • HSL
  • 01-21-2019, 02:55 PM
So true,I wonder myself. I've celebrated some 50th birthday wishes with some providers and a couple more are around the corner but for whatever reason i still see them reviewed with ages of 30, 35 or 40....not even in the ballpark and these providers have been around for 10, 15 years...go figure. So it worries me with some of the newcomers. I went to see one recently and had to just walk out. Look at the hands, feet & neck & even the roots as many don't dye their hair weekly.
  • Xan
  • 01-21-2019, 08:51 PM
I don't see how you are taking that sentiment out on this review. I reported what I felt she looked like and I'll repeat again. IOP. If we are speaking true numbers I'm willing to bet a stack that she is under 30. Her hands are super smooth and soft and youthful looking. Great body, no crows feet.

Before you pass judgement on this sweet young thing go see for yourself. ID her if that's your fetish and you'll come out satisfied.
I was blown away with one pop
Wait... so the famous Cindy is not back in Dallas and back to Bali? Or are we confused with a different Cindy?
Very nice. Need to see this girl.
I don't mind a midsection, but the ridiculous age claims drive me up the wall. I can count on one hand the spa girls I've seen below 30 and not one of those was below 27. Unless you're typing the review in the room in front of her, why fudge the number so bad? It's bad intel. Originally Posted by Dogberry
I'm in total agreement. It would be unusual for an under 30yo K-girl to be working in the USA. The career professional K-girl starts off in Korea or Japan or HK, closer to home and makes more money. Those markets really like the young stuff-where 25yo is over the hill there, you're still 10-15 years away from coming to the USA. It's when they stop making money over there is when they come over here, or maybe Australia or Canada.

The official story on Cindy (Legend) is that she got married and retired "for good". That's all well and good, but it wouldn't surprise me if she were working in Hawaii, which is the official retirement home for K-gals. There are quite a few still yummy 50-somethings (and probably 60-somethings, depending on the quality of plastic surgery) over there.

I'm looking at a (white) milf in FW for a future visit. She's approaching 50, but her appearance (and service) looks pretty good to me. 50 isn't what it used to be, and that's a convo I have with different people about different things outside the hobby.
  • Xan
  • 01-22-2019, 12:18 PM
I'm in total agreement. It would be unusual for an under 30yo K-girl to be working in the USA. The career professional K-girl starts off in Korea or Japan or HK, closer to home and makes more money. Those markets really like the young stuff-where 25yo is over the hill there, you're still 10-15 years away from coming to the USA. It's when they stop making money over there is when they come over here, or maybe Australia or Canada.

The official story on Cindy (Legend) is that she got married and retired "for good". That's all well and good, but it wouldn't surprise me if she were working in Hawaii, which is the official retirement home for K-gals. There are quite a few still yummy 50-somethings (and probably 60-somethings, depending on the quality of plastic surgery) over there.

I'm looking at a (white) milf in FW for a future visit. She's approaching 50, but her appearance (and service) looks pretty good to me. 50 isn't what it used to be, and that's a convo I have with different people about different things outside the hobby. Originally Posted by weasel99

Why are you in agreement? If she looks a certain as age that's all that matters.I Just had a session with Emma and noticed you did a review pegging her in the 30's. I had a very honest convo with her since she thought I was in my 20s (I'm in my 30's) and I guessed she was in her 30s. She took it as a compliment and then made a comment about how we would make a great couple if she was in her 30s. She then told me I would never guess her real age and it turns out she is in her early 50's. I was shocked but it didn't matter to me, she looked great and fucked even better.

So are you mad at yourself for thinking Emmma was in her 30s as you reported in your review? Or do you agree with my point that you were none the wiser and you left satisfied fucking a chick you thought was in her 30s because she looked and acted the part?

I stand by my review and am willing to bet anyone on here $1000 that she is under 30.
No one's attacking your rep, sorry if I came off that way. We can all be fooled by healthy diet, exercise, skin care, etc. that all throw off our calculations. But the confusion for me has always been whether a woman is in her 30's, 40's, or 50's, never her 20's. Bali just ain't that place. Even Eve of last year was in her 30's. Nothing against you, I just struggle to believe it.
She sounds awesome