Encounter: New Girl Ivy at Lucky Haven is Cute and Adorable! For the Love of Ivy, How Does Lucky Haven Keep Scoring Young Winners?

Date: 3-14-2019
Name: Ivy
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons Freeway
Phone: 4693585847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK (numerous quantity), Breast Play, Daty, Milking, BBBJ, 69, Dato, CG, MISH (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: very long and black, tied in ponytail 90 percent of session
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Little Sexy, 5-2, 105 Pounds, Full Natural B Cups with Suckable Nipples, High Cheekbones, Big Cute Smile, Little Ass, Moderate Bush
Recommendation: Yes
  • Quiz
  • 03-15-2019, 12:06 AM
Nice one Chung
Excellent review Mr Tran !!!
She sound delish
  • Quark
  • 03-15-2019, 09:13 AM
Great review. Happy for you. You made me want to see her soon!

thanks Quark.. I can't state boldly enough how compelling this little Sexy is! a pure delight from the first moments after she entered the room. in one word: JACKPOT!

How does she compare to Sugar?

Ugh, still dreaming of her return.
Sir Chung strikes gold once again. Fine job sir.
I've got some friends in town (who'll be seeing her later today and/or this weekend), but wanted to just take a moment to heartily endorse this young lady. Not having heard of her before and wanting to check out any reportedly new, young, and talented provider, I called as soon as I heard and was lucky enough to get an hour appointment today.

IVY is indeed yet another outstanding pretty young provider and (with one notable exception where I respectfully yet firmly differ) offers fantastic looks and service as Chung has described. I, too, remain in wonder at where LH finds them!

The self-reported age of 23 US, 24 Korean is credible to me. Regarding her physical appearance, if anything Chung has slightly overstated her weight and height (but not by much -- my estimate and convo with her indicates she's slightly shorter and 5 lbs lighter). But that's a quibble and a distinction without a difference. She's a true spinner, as I tested by spinning her around various ways during the hour.

I also received the same high-caliber service he did . . .

IVY reminds me a little of what Jessica would have looked like when she arrived here had she been years younger then . . .
DAMN YOU, Chung, for beating me to her!

But when Chung and I agree this strongly on a provider's appeal, you can be sure that she's notably worthwhile and not to be missed!
Man, I got catching up to do. I no neither of those Spinners, but I gonna see somebody on Sunday. Now I don't know who. This little girl Ivy sound special
when Chung and I agree this strongly[/B] on a provider's appeal, you can be sure that she's notably worthwhile and not to be missed! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
absolutely.. Ivy is not to be missed! you will gnash your teeth and scream out at the God in Heaven if you miss out seeing Ivy. she is a rare treat.

is she catholic ?
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
“EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT!”
Originally Posted by makeubark