City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM L1 NE See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black to middle of back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: She has an ass! Nice and round! Pretty girl except for a discolored tooth. A cups with tiny nips. About 5’4 and 115lbs. No belly. Cute smile but damn that one tooth.
Recommendation: Yes
Night Court:

Now that I have been to RTT and it appears to be reliable for a good massage and expensive water, I am putting Lisa and perhaps Marie on the TDL.
Soccerjunky- if you like tattoos definitely see Marie. They were too much for me. I’m a tits guy and having them cover her nips is a no go for me. But her service on my first visit was great. They never upsell. And if you want to pay with a cc, that’s an option there too. I always go with 30 minutes. If I’m enjoying the ending, I’ll spend the extra an extend it to an hour. Lisa was good and her HJ was excellent. I wish she had some tits though.
I'm more or less neutral on tattoos. If they're already there I figure there's not much I can do about'em. Having said that, I am not neutral on breasts; I do love that part of a woman, and for the most part more is better . . . to a point, anyway.

I'll check them all out if my funds don't run dry first!
Not trying to bump my old post, but saw her again today and didn’t want to create a whole new review.

Lisa has relaxed a little more since my last visit. There was more kissing today and she dropped her yoga pants to show I nice maintained bush. 40.00 for 30 min and left 80.00 for bottled water. She said she’s only here for a few more weeks before she returns to Chicago. She did say that she’d return to Dallas. Her ass is great and I rate her HJ high.
Do you need to make an appointment or just show up?
Do you need to make an appointment or just show up? Originally Posted by txsinner
Either. I usually call before I go to make sure one of you guys aren’t occupying who I want to see. But I have walked in many times.