User ID:: N/A
Phone: 904-575-1135
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...d/157806204670
City: Beaumont
State: Texas
Address: IH10 @ Walden Rd
Activities: LFK, DFK, FIV, FIA, DATY, BBBJ, MPFS, BBBJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde, pics in add are accurate.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics in adds are accurate, fairly tall would guess 5’9” skinny, long legs & long neck. She is thin but not toned (sun & smoking is causing premature aging IMO).
Recommendation: Yes
What’s the Fav SC bud? Even with the drastic change over the last several years and the mostly non-American performers I am still a frequent flyer, old habits I reckon
The Saint James, been going there a long time day guy. I know several waitresses & bartenders, food is good, had good success with dancers over the years. They not overrun with Cubans (they have a few as well as South Americans) but a good mix overall IMO. Just with fuel prices as high as they are getting to the point have to figure it into the cost vs reward now days. Not so bad if I can coordinate it with business but even cutting back on those.
Appreciate it been there maybe once, was more of around Hobby airport and south, worked there from 93 till 2017 when I moved to this cow town. But get back over that way as much as I can also. Never thought of doing an SC review.