URL / Website: -
City: P-Ville
State: Texas
Address: Heatherwilde Shopping Center
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulders, Dark Straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5,4’ Asian MILF with DSLs and nice Asian booty and legs. Some Tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like nobody else is qualified to leave reviews for this AMP.
I find that weird that people keep reviewing this place, even though they even tell them not to regardless of whether they permit you or not. I was just here yesterday and asked and they still told me no and I'm a regular favorite there.
From a previous contentious thread…..
“I agree with jazzbill. Someone should ask them clearly once more and report back on this thread.”

GT:
“I can handle that. DO NOT REVIEW!!!

For those with dyslexia. OD TON WEIVER!!!

For those he cannot read. Welll…NM

ANNMND Since this review is already up. There will be a new Girl Today and a returning cast member on Wednesday.”

Nice

ECCIE does not have a no review policy so anyone is free to post reviews

The Dr
Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Just to follow up on GT's description of totally legit skills available...

I've been working for the last couple of months to try to lose a few pounds. I've been walking and jogging daily. At my age, the road pain is real!

I mentioned this to Alice. My lord, the woman's hands are magic! Any massage to help heal can cause some pain, but I'll say she knew what she was doing. My legs feel 100% better. All of my long-term friends here have shown similar therapeutic skills.

So Like GT, this is NOT a review other than to give credit for great work helping relieve my pain.
This is true