Moved from Alerts ... Cause it ISN'T ONE!

Should have known.
Talked to this one yesterday, set up day, time and location. Call 1/2 hour in advance.
I call, and call and call. No answer. About an hour later she calls me and says she had a missed call from me. I tell her we had a meeting set up. She says her phone was on vibrate and didn't hear it. But she's free now.
I tell her that my day is run by specific appointments, and there is no way I can make it back for my 2pm. She then becomes very bitchy and tells me "whatever bye" and hangs up on me.
Should have known, her ad says she's a newbie. Hint newbie - peoples lives revolve around their job and other things. Try being punctual and you may succeed in this biz.
Too bad too, I was dreaming of those double ff's!!

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...tle-24/8519109
Maybe you misunderstood her when she said her phone was on vibrate, maybe she meant to say she was on a vibrator.
Just pissed me off big time. I reaelly was looking forward to seeing her and those things!! Pickins are slim in Albany!!
Is this really alert?

Thank you for the info just curious if this is proper forum
  • GP
  • 06-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Alerts - Upstate New York
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Lol
this is in the wrong forum, no alert, mods please adjust
double ff's are not Alert worthy. who would have known.

mmmm posted age 24. try again soon. Before they are
Quail where are u mr.moderator this is NOT an alert!!

Sorry you were mad... Try speaking to her not posting Alerts!
  • t518
  • 07-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Have seen Nico twice and have had no issues. Nice girl. Geat time.
DAMN! EVERYONE IS RIGHT ... Except SAM! THIS IS NOT ALERT WORTHY IT Should have gone in the ... or ... I'll pick a spot

DD

Oh and Kendra I'd love to see you
Albany has plenty of choices.
Id love to see u too stranger!
  • iggy
  • 10-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Id love to see u too stranger! Originally Posted by KendraFierce

Sammie u remember " Forest " !!

Run Sammie, Run !!!