maybe I'm crazy but...

Am I the only one that looks at the Studio Wet banner at the top of the page and thinks it looks odd? Erin Blake looks great, but doesn't Kimmie look like a Barbi doll without genitalia? I've read her reviews and nobody mentioned that.
I have been staring trying to figure that out as well... It appears that something is wrong downstairs with kimmie/bunnie ... Hot but in an odd sorta way...
Maybe???
What is up with Wet's picture of Kimmie-Bunnie's Sugar Cookie? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ummmm....that is a mouthful.....
Why doesn't someone just either write her a PM or pick up the phone and ask?
Elizabeth, you want me to ask her if she was born without genitalia? lol
I just thought the picture was funny looking. I'm sure they photoshopped it since pictures of peoples junk isn't allowed.
Great, now I can't stop looking at it!
What are banner ads?
lol, +1

Great, now I can't stop looking at it! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ya'll would be surprised if the chicks had dicks.
The pic has cropped her glory hole out...it's beyond the top of the pic frame.
Or...a very nice arching of her back while laying down...
I think it is meant to tease. In my case it worked. I had to go see her. She is very pretty in person and looks like her pics. I have seen the banner picture of her uncut and unedited and it's awsomely sexy. Not as awsome as me getting to see her in person but when I miss her it sort of does the trick as I can assure you, she does have attractive female anatomy I have to see her again. She's a pretty cool chick in my book.
Ads are invisible to me. I guess I'm blessed with a mental filter that makes that shit invisible.