SW in Google Maps Street View

I heard in the radio this morning about the SW in google. I love this, although I am sure big brother is going to catch up with me some time!!

SW in Google Maps Street View
Don't worry. All those pics are in Europe. That would be a great feature from Google. A "Find Hookers" check box.
LOL, cant stop progress!

Well, here is one in Oakland CA
There are days when I really miss living in Germany.
Don't worry. All those pics are in Europe. That would be a great feature from Google. A "Find Hookers" check box. Originally Posted by Iron Chef
aka, the Street Walker View!
yea its crazy i was driving out of Pisa Italy one morning and right when i got out of the city limits i saw this tall mixed race nurse with legs for days in the middle of a field. I was like wtf, did not expect to see prostitutes in the middle of fields waving people down. Then i saw a few more but kept driving it was too shady.
yea its crazy i was driving out of Pisa Italy one morning and right when i got out of the city limits i saw this tall mixed race nurse with legs for days in the middle of a field. I was like wtf, did not expect to see prostitutes in the middle of fields waving people down. Then i saw a few more but kept driving it was too shady. Originally Posted by Purplegreen
You mean you didn't venture out into the middle of the field where some paisan could clobber you on the head and take your wallet, passport, and car?
I love Italy. I never wanted to bang a bus driver till I saw the most stunning woman driving a little electric bus in Florence. I told her she was the most beautiful bus driver I ever saw. She smiled and even the SO agreed she was out of place driving a bus.