Phone: 228-282-4508
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...0-real/6260693
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: lk, dfk, hj, bbbj, dt, 69, daty, dato, fiv, fia, k-9, mish, cob.
Session Length: 45 min.
Fee: 130
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde hair that was pinned up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's about 5' 3", thin body, (big, beautiful, blue eyes), very few non-distracting tats, navel and ear piercings, small tits (only flaw), nice bubble butt, (shaved, tight kitty), very clean, great kisser, a real GFE.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find and review,tell her to pay us a visit in the NE corner!!
Very nice find for BP - thanks for the intel.
It looks like a pair of men's Nike shoes in one of her pictures, was there any signs of a " boyfriend " when you saw her?
It looks like a pair of men's Nike shoes in one of her pictures, was there any signs of a " boyfriend " when you saw her? Originally Posted by stellix

Being a weekend the Hotel was real crowded, I could hardly find a parking place. It would have been difficult to see if anyone was watching. For BP it was a great experience, though.
It looks like a pair of men's Nike shoes in one of her pictures, was there any signs of a " boyfriend " when you saw her? Originally Posted by stellix
Yes, he drops her off for outcalls. Not sure if it's her bf though .
Skinny/Caucasian/Young/Male
I did see a male that fit that description sitting in a car. He did not seem like much of a threat to me. I have another appointment with her this week. Thanks for the intel.
Glad to hear she's still around. I looked to see if she had posted on BP, and it's been almost two weeks since her last ad. I'd like to see that lady.

JaG
Yes, he drops her off for outcalls. Not sure if it's her bf though .
Skinny/Caucasian/Young/Male
Need to get her on ECCIE. BL
Smooth sailing with Awesome Nikki again, I just completed my 2nd visit with her. It was even better than the first one. What a GEM for the Coast.
Booked an Outcall session with her.

Almost got robbed and god knows what else. She excused herself to the bathroom and two people knocked on the door, one white guy, one black guy. They threaten to kick down the door and she actually opened the door for them, letting them come in. Of course, I had a friend with me from Austria, and convinced these two guys that it might be to their advantage to leave.

No way she would have opened a door to a guy threatening to bust it down unless they were working together.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056315226

I've had to switch hotels, but better safe than sorry.
I'm so sorry about your experience. I have had nothing but wonderful sessions with her. Thanks for the heads up.
Good job being prepared man, holy crap. Glad to hear you got out of that unscathed!!
Nikki from this phone number is very laid back- great provider. Other numbers are being used with her image which may have resulted in the robbery comment (scratching my head). The number listed on this review is the "non robbery"/ real/ legit number based on my recent introduction last night (wink, wink). Be on your best behaviour with her so you don't F this up for the rest of us.... Amazing ass. I said out loud "really"?!.. Yes. Really.