here is how I look at ads

When I look at the ad section, I click on ads that seem to indicate age, race and specials. Then once I click on the ad I like ones that have updated photos. I hate to have to go to the profile to have to look at photos. I want all the information at one place without a lot of clicking.
What else do guys look for in ads?
Three little letters... PSE, and then I look a little harder and see if I can't find a few more like CIM or NQNS.

And of course pictures
Clicking on profiles/showcases for info and pics has become a vile and disgusting act for hobbyists overnight. Perhaps providers shouldn't have one to not upset the masses.

When I'm shopping online, I hate clicking on product info below for more info, pics, and reviews if any . It grinds my gears having to click on a button to know more about a product before spending money on it.

My day is in shambles especially when I'm forced to click to enlarge a picture! I just hate clicking or tapping on a screen knowing there is more info to find out and possible pictures , it's a waste of my precious time...

...then I ask myself how important is my satisfaction, and ten times out of ten, I take up the grueling task of clicking. I waste two seconds of my life and am angry about it, stomping my feet and flailing my hands. Then, I'm happy to discover the product comes in pink! That click was so worth it
I will go check out the ladies showcase and reviews if I like her ad. ; )
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-27-2015, 06:11 AM
I like ads that are teasing enough to entice me to want to go get all the details on their showcase or website. If they tried to list all their information in the ad, it would be information overload. The purpose of the ad is to make me interested in "the product" in the 5 to 10 seconds I spend on one ad when browsing, not to read a life history on the lady. The details I do like to see are location and rates. Then just give me the tease, set the hook, and reel me in.
I like an ad that is truthful, concise and fresh, not having the same exact info as her showcase or other ads recently placed as the repetition makes its mundane and makes me not read any further, moving to the next ad. List her menu of services and regular donation rates listed, then let guys know if she is running any type of special rate/time if applicable, and have a pic or two that have never been seen before in her showcase or other ads. Also, have her preferred method of contact listed and respond to the contacts or do not place an ad! After reading it, then in all probability, that would make me want to click on her showcase, view her p411 profile (if they have one) and read her reviews to check for consistency of service by different reviewers along with other informational research steps I do to see if I should add her to my list of providers to purchase a session from or not.

The false ads of baiting business in the door then not honoring the ad will hopefully be noted in a review by any and all who saw her particularly based on the ad, perhaps deterring business from coming her way to make her think twice before she does it again.
When I see an ad with lots of goofy, special characters and fonts...I use my little scrollie wheeley thingie.
Clicking on profiles/showcases for info and pics has become a vile and disgusting act for hobbyists overnight. Perhaps providers shouldn't have one to not upset the masses.

When I'm shopping online, I hate clicking on product info below for more info, pics, and reviews if any . It grinds my gears having to click on a button to know more about a product before spending money on it.

My day is in shambles especially when I'm forced to click to enlarge a picture! I just hate clicking or tapping on a screen knowing there is more info to find out and possible pictures , it's a waste of my precious time...

...then I ask myself how important is my satisfaction, and ten times out of ten, I take up the grueling task of clicking. I waste two seconds of my life and am angry about it, stomping my feet and flailing my hands. Then, I'm happy to discover the product comes in pink! That click was so worth it Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Eva that's a perfect response!! And to think I've always believed that clients wanted to view profiles and showcases. I spent a lot of time on mine, to give as much information about myself and services as possible. I never would have thought it was so much trouble to click on the links to Eccie and P411. Oh well!!

...then I ask myself how important is my satisfaction, and ten times out of ten, I take up the grueling task of clicking. I waste two seconds of my life and am angry about it, stomping my feet and flailing my hands. Then, I'm happy to discover the product comes in pink! That click was so worth it Originally Posted by Eva Damita
excellent tongue-in-cheek-ness!!!!!

if a person cant spend the miniscule amount of time required to conduct prodcut and/or comparison research before availing themselves of a product, then perhaps they shouldnt be in the market for said product.

i like ...
ads w/ skills listed that are important to me [like threepeckeredbillygoat cited]
ads w/ specials
ads w/ photos
ads w/ contact info or links to contact info

HA! Couldn't have said it better myself!
Your the best doll!
What the hell? There is an ad forum?
What the hell? There is an ad forum? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, but they're clever. Most of the time you have to guess where they are!
If I have clicked on your showcase and still have to click SOMEWHERE ELSE to find your rates....FUCK YOU. I've lost interest.

Moving on to the next hot chick.

Ok, if you're REALLY hot, I may click on one review to see, but that's not even the point. What's so fucking hard about posting your goddamn rates??!!?
Did someone mention location, location, location. Time is money guys...so where are you wanting or available to play....
The taint is more important than the location.