Your Companion's Pleasure - Do You Care?

With my earliest GF's (mid-teens), all I cared about is Mr. Tip, getting to the big O as fast as possible, literally not giving a fuck about my companion's pleasures.
My first gf of several years changed that. She was so into her anal pleasures that she educated me precisely in the Greek arts. She was getting off anal so intensely, moaning, groaning, begging, her pussy dripping wildly, that I found myself really turned on by her being turned on.
So with later relationships, both with civi's and our lovely ho's, I started paying serious attention to my ladies' pleasures. Their enjoyment enhanced mine and vice versa: Stairway to Heaven .

As I get older, I'm more and more turned on by companion worship - I worship them from toe to bottom, covering them with caresses, kisses, daty and compliments - basically treating them like Goddesses/Princesses ( only those that inspire me to do so, of course!). Many of them love it, and it pre-disposes them for a better session.

Now I know that many of the working babes see several guys a week, so few of them have the ability to actually enjoy this many encounters. So they either fake it (IOP) or just don't care... I admire the professionalism of those that fake it well, because I know they're trying to give me my money's worth. And I don't repeat with the ones that don't care.... A good fake gfe is the next best thing to a REAL gfe .

How do YOU feel about our companions' pleasure?

btw, this poll is running on oh2 as well. Just curious if it's a different crowd over there, in terms of how they feel about providers' pleasure...
More she turn more I going to turn on, wetter her pussy going to be.
Whether Im paying or not I dont care, Im gonna dump a load and go on and do something else.
Great question. Being a musician in the 80's I was on a steady diet of 'one night stands'. I had gone back to chick's place and I asked her what turned her on. She said she 'never gets off' unless she does it herself. It became my goal to get her off, and I did, orally. It was important to me that she enjoyed it too. Fast forward. I have very little experience with 'providers' but ultimately I'd like them to enjoy it. When they just want it to be over-clock watch-whatever-I feel like I could've whacked off and saved the dough...
I am not sure how to respond to the poll.

I try to pay it forward some with efforts at fore-play that may include DATY depending on the provider. The idea is that by giving them something first, they may put more effort into getting my bell to ring.

Some providers are really into the SEX so I try to hold up my end of the session. This is not always the case of course. Lets just say I am not a stallion.

And yet, the GFE session should have at least some illusion of passion. This is one reason why I find most AMP sessions less satisfying.
I always care about my companions pleasure . Best case scenario is both parties are satisfied and wanting more in the future.

When seeing and exceptionally beautiful experienced woman I tend to go the extra mile and attempt to make a lasting impression .
Its all pink inside. More women on earth than men!
Dump load and go. I could care less about the womans pleasure.
I think the vast majority of providers don't care if they get off or maybe save it for a BF ect.

They're there for the $. So I mostly just concentrate on myself.

If in the rare instance she seems interested and wanted to be pleasured, I'd be game for that. But hasn't happened to me much, if at all.
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Dump load and go. I could care less about the womans pleasure. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Once these guys learn that we don't matter to them, they'll get it....and it's all pink with tender walls, mouth and P
I care about getting her off. If I can't do that, I would like to at least get her going some.
It makes for a much better experience.

When she comes across as just being a pussy to unload in, it all feels like a colossal waste of money and time on my part.
I don't visit these types more than once.
If this is what I was looking for, I'd only patronize the $160 amps and agencies.
We are all here for different reasons, so there is no right answer to the question.

For me, I pay a provider to service me, and that includes multiple aspects to achieve my satisfaction. Obviously, I want to get a nut, but more importantly, it is the journey to get to my nut that makes it better. That includes making me feel that I am her boyfriend for the hour I pay for, making me feel glad to be a man, and that means having top notch IOP, if she gets off great, if not, make me feel like I am making her feel good and act like I got her off. I call it being a mattress actress.
Dump load and go. I could care less about the womans pleasure. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Once these guys learn that we don't matter to them, they'll get it....and it's all pink with tender walls, mouth and P Originally Posted by BLM69
I pity you guys, I really do. Sad.
I pity you guys, I really do. Sad. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Don't pity those guys. Pity yourself for thinking that a provider wants your affection. You are literally paying for sex. That's why they are doing it. If they had a million dollars they woudn't give you the time of day. Treat it as it really is. Payment to get off without drama
Whether Im paying or not I dont care, Im gonna dump a load and go on and do something else.
More women on earth than men! Dump load and go. I could care less about the womans pleasure.
I'm with pfunkdenver. It's one thing to have that attitude when you're paying. These are clearly just a general attitude towards women. And yeah, I know they like my money, but if they like ME too (or at least don't feel negatively towards me) they're much more accommodating, and the experience is much better. Just because something is a business transaction doesn't mean you can't enjoy each others company, too.
If she gets off, that's fine with me. If she doesn't, that's also fine with me.
I'm paying for her to pull a nut out of me. Not the other way around.

I like to lick pussy. I love to stick my tongue up a chicks ass... But I do it because I love it.

I absolutely hate it when a chick acts like she is cumming about 30 seconds into DATY.

Or when they act like they are cumming 30 seconds after I start fucking.
Most are not good actors. Some are very good, but very few.