Interesting observation

Saw a dancer at PT’s yesterday - Tuesday and while on stage noticed that she had on a court ordered ankle monitor.

It wasn’t huge but enough to be obvious. She admitted to me what it was and didn’t go into detail but it seemed funny at the time.

Anyone ever see this happen before?

SF
Seen on one or two dancers over the years….more common on waitresses in my experience, but a girl has to make a living
Was she a Latina with long black hair and fake tits? Did you happen to have any extras with her?
Was she a Latina with long black hair and fake tits? Did you happen to have any extras with her? Originally Posted by Rustytrusy1983

Yes she was a taller thicker Latina with dark full bodied black hair and I believe MM tits.

Unfortunately I spoke to her at the end of her shift as she had to leave to be somewhere. Could have been a court ordered appointment as she couldn't wait. I plan to go back and maybe connect and I will let the board know if I do. But, she was the only lady with an ankle monitor on so that would be a dead giveaway. Says she is a day girl Mon - Friday.

Good luck,

SF
Yup. I have her on my Facebook I think that’s her. I’ve been probing her about dates but no response lol
Yup. I have her on my Facebook I think that’s her. I’ve been probing her about dates but no response lol Originally Posted by Rustytrusy1983

Careful Rusrytrusy1983

If you recruit her to your place with her still wearing the anklet, the popo would likely have you on their radar screen.

LoL.

SF