Girls at Upstairs Bar at BDD

So you’re at BDD and you walk upstairs and there are girls sitting on the bar stools - sometimes on their phone sometimes watching you walk up. They’re beautiful and sexy but don’t engage with you. Guess they’re waiting on me to make the move.

What do you guys normally do? Sometimes I walk past until I can get a better look. If there’s just one girl there - and she’s not on her phone, then it’s easy to just say hi.

Today at lunch there were four together that were all 8s and 9s! There were too many to single one out.

Any good ways to approach that have worked? Just smile and say “who wants To make some money?”
No offense & WALDT but if they really were 8s & 9s they wouldn't be sitting on their phones doing nothing. They'd be busy.

It sounds like you're talking about members of the Cuban contingent,as many of them are usually sitting at the bar doing nothing because they've burned so many customers with mediocre dances & bad attitudes or overly aggressive begging.

Having written all that, the strip club ain't the 8th grade dance or the night club. Girls are there to make money & you are there looking to spend money. Just walk up & say you want a dance. Simple. Good luck...
Yep, they’re all Cuban. Usually 4-5 sitting at the bar and another 2-3 in the chairs at the top of the steps. Most are beautiful, but completely worthless. Don’t give em the time of day. There are always better options up there
  • SubQ
  • 07-02-2022, 08:30 AM
Blackmaleindallas and Doaker, absolutely sound and valuable advice. I haven't been to BDD in years. Next to individual reviews this is the best information one can have before going there.
I do know some of this advice is obvious but hearing about a specific club is very helpful.
Thanks for the info, I gotta make a trip there soon.
I will just confirm with the other guys posted. The vast majority of those Girls sitting at the upstairs bar are the Cubans. Walk past them and you’ll never regret it. Find a non-Cuban and you’ll have a better time
It's crazy how some times I wanna spend money and just can't at BDD and others I am in and out in under 30 minutes, 1 beer, 1 nut.

Amazing when I go in there as an older, professional in shorts and a floppy golf shirt, they know my intent and I can't get a sniff. I have only chased down 2 women at BDD who were both beyond amazingly hot, got a good nut the first time and then they are like "$400 for a HJ baby, I am that hot"....and then I never see them again.

But those bitches doing nothing? WTF?
I know they are there to make money. It’s just that when you walk upstairs, they KNOW why you’re there. If nothing else you want dances and maybe extras. So then why the hell do they sit up there acting like they could care less if they make any money?

I think if I have to ASK for a dance I’m going to get a lackluster performance. Maybe I’m thinking about it wrong.

BTW, at least 3 of these girls were white. They didn’t look Cuban to me. And they looked young to me…like 18-20 ish.
Cuban chicks that beg you non stop. They don’t understand the notion of underpromise and over deliver fills your wallet, not your tits and ass.
Interesting. I’ve had good dances from those girls up there- they’re damn hot!. But not much as far as extras.
What would you say is the best demographic at BDD if you’re looking for extras?
Least attractive girl on the day shift. Same as every club.
Best demographic is usually the oldest girls IMO.

As for the bar at BdD that’s a mixed bag. Some are the useless Cubans, but others are great girls that just want a place to sit down for a moment. It’s easier to approach them at the bar than if they are sitting in a chair.
Finally experienced the group of Cubans upstairs today. I see what everyone means. Got dances from two different girls (separate occasions). L*** and B*** were both beautiful and sexy. Neither gave a shit about making it a good experience. They were both distant. I ended each after one dance.

L*** was shocked/pissed that I didn’t want to continue. If you’re not going to give it any effort than you’re not getting any more of my $.

B*** was a stunner but when she took her dress off I was very unimpressed with her…bad boob job. Also, before we started she squirted hand sanitizer on my hands. Figure if she’s like that then she’s not gonna be down for other germ-spreading activities!

I’m not a fan.
If she doesn't rub your pants while talking to you that's a bad sign.

If your dick isn't in her hands in the first song, abort immediately.
If she doesn't rub your pants while talking to you that's a bad sign.

If your dick isn't in her hands in the first song, abort immediately. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
awesome advice!
  • Jet
  • 07-19-2022, 01:57 PM
Never gotten even a handy at BDD. Beautiful girls, but I’m not there for a grind session.