Fields of Dreams (FOD) intel

Our group from www.ifoundthechicas.com filled the resort at FOD and had a giant party at the private mansion one night. I did not stay at FOD, but saw some of the talent there. They have new ownership and are making great strides at getting talent. I would say it is almost up to Blackbeards now. The owners are very customer oriented and are pleasing lots of people with their attitude. The resort looks really good and clean.Rooms are around 50/night and they have a restaurant & bar there. All surround a pool with a jacuzzi up some stairs on the side. Girls are about 40US for ST 1-2 hours, or 75US for all night. Anyway back to the Mansion party. We had a group of about 30 guys and had 50 girls that were either topless or naked. We had several games for the girls for money with lap dancing, licking whipped cream off them, girl-girl kissing, lesbian shows with double dildo, and even a guy-girl show. It was an epic party! The mansion is on side of a mountain overlooking the city. Believe me, it's isolated as we traveled over the roughest road I've ever been on to get to it. There was a huge bar area, BBQ pit and pool and deck. Reminded me of seeing the Playboy mansion! I highly recommend trying FOD and if you get a chance to go to a mansion party.
Our group ifoundthechicas.com also filled up the resort at Blackbeards where I stayed had had a similar party there one night. The girls at BB had nighties on though. Just as fun. I reviewed blackboards before, so I won't report on it in general, just a few girls.
Does FOD allow non overnight guests to come in for a couple of hours?
Does FOD allow non overnight guests to come in for a couple of hours? Originally Posted by Texxan52
Yes, lots of guys come in to FOD just to visit and drink during the day and especially at night to party with the girls. I just got back from a week visit there and had a fantastic time. I have only been to Blackbeards before and I must say I will be going to FOD from now on. The facilities are much better than BB and the girls are almost as hot. Girls at FOD are more younger party girls, whereas the BB girls are more professional. FOD has girls on site 24 hours a day. I would say minimum of around 10 and up to 30 at night. At night the girls dress up in dresses and heels and they have loud music from the bar from about 6PM to midnight. The website for Field of Dreams is www.fieldofdreamsadultresort.c om.