Weather

• hd
  • 02-08-2011, 12:35 PM
I was making an appoint. with a provider and she said she was expecting 7" tonight. I said fuck it, I ain't going out in that shit!

OK, so you've heard it before, fuck it!
  • PT4ME
  • 02-08-2011, 12:45 PM
You should have asked her "is that all?", lol.....
  • hd
  • 02-08-2011, 01:20 PM
well, I can talk the talk, but I can't walk the walk!
  • PT4ME
  • 02-08-2011, 05:24 PM
well, I can talk the talk, but I can't walk the walk! Originally Posted by hd
OOOOPS! guess I'll just limp my ass on outta here!!
You should have asked her "is that all?", lol..... Originally Posted by PT4ME

lmfao.

this texas weather is ridiculous...riding my motorcycle one day its 80 degrees...drifting the truck on ice the next lol. The worst is the grocery store, I stopped in to pick up some groceries, people were stocking up like it was New Years Eve 1999 haha
lmfao.

this texas weather is ridiculous...riding my motorcycle one day its 80 degrees...drifting the truck on ice the next lol. The worst is the grocery store, I stopped in to pick up some groceries, people were stocking up like it was New Years Eve 1999 haha Originally Posted by DragginKnee32
It was Oklahoma native Will Rogers who said, "if you do not like the weather today, wait a day" or something like that

Last weeks snow storm, completely wiped out the local Wal Mart, they had no eggs, no bacon and no butter

Now for this weeks, it just started snowing here, with a forecast of 12 inches and currently 12 degrees and I did stock up on eggs, bacon and butter

However, 71 degrees sometime next week, ditto Will Rogers
Looks like I will be renting movies on DirecTv tomorrow again.
When she says she's expecting seven inches, apologize and say you understand, but you're not cutting two inches off no matter how attractive she is. Thank her for her time. And hang up. Quickly, before she asks you to prove it.
I am so sick of this weather Thank gosh for the price is right.
Yep..but Drew Carey still looks strange minus all the weight he's lost.
...don't forget to spay or neuter your pets. <wink>
PS...we got Plinko today!

I am so sick of this weather Thank gosh for the price is right. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
this is definetly some snuggle up with Tara weather
  • hd
  • 02-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Yea, I getting tired of a cold hand!
lmao, amen brother