I want to report a user

His name is geico78, yesterday around 7:30pm I got a phone call and a PM from him.. He told me he wanted to meet so I asked him what is his address and he gave it to me..
Thinking this was going to be a session I quickly used google maps to get directions..
It turned out that he lived in Round Rock texas and it takes three hours to get there.
So I called him back and told him I was in Dallas and it would take 3Hours to get there he said ok so I got in my car and headed his way.. I left around 9pm and I made it there around 12:06pm and then I called him he didn't answer his phone and he gave me the wrong address. I walked around the apts til it was 2:00 and a barely had enough gas to get home. Please you guys help me report geico78 because he is a fake!
Wow that's bad- but in the future Kesha use better judgement- a 3 hour outcall at that time was a poor decision- I can understand if it was perhaps an established client that you know, but too many bad things could have happened in that deal. Honestly even if the situation was the other way around- no way would I see a provider 3 hours away. I admire your approach for at least trying to see the loser who was 3 hours away, but in the future- don't ever do that- I hope you weren't charging him a normal outcall rate because that's a long distance and 3 hour drive is a serious outcall- look at it this way lyric- you lost a total of 6 hours- 3 of those hours could have easily been local clients and also the gas money as well.
To geico798 if you reading this that was flat out wrong on so many levels dude- shame on you.
Sorry about your time wasted Kesha.
Also, talk to the mods and see if this qualifies to be posted in the Alerts section
Yikes! Unless I was getting six times what I would normally charge I wouldn't drive 3 hours for an outcall... There's not a lot of logic there. To spend six hours in driving time for an hour (I'm assuming) outcall when you could have had 4-5 in that amount of time?
Anyway, sorry that happened to you. I would have been royally pissed off if I were you.
What did his references say about him?
What did his references say about him? Originally Posted by Dannie
I doubt if this girl would have given him a good reference:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=190094
Great question! I wonder who they were?
?? Wow! I can't believe anyone would agree to do this. It doesn't make any sense! Especially a last minute request. I would politely decline and tell him if he happens to be in town in the future, I would be happy to see him.
I doubt if this girl would have given him a good reference:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=190094 Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Wow based on this post maybe it's a good thing Lyric didn't see the creep- but Lyric is fairly new and it was just a hard lesson to learn- thank God all she got out of it was a 6 hour waste of time and gas money spent- based on his review looks like he's into BBFS. Remember to screen Lyric- screening with references is a providers best friend
It so crazy that someone would drive that far on a whim. I guess as you get more acclimated to everything you will be able to judge a situation better. I have had some providers drive far to meet me but I would think that after talking to me they made a choice that was logical that I was real. They asked good questions and I answered them the way they wanted them answered.

Good luck in the future and be more careful.
  • fawn
  • 09-20-2011, 06:22 PM

+1

Sweetie, had you checked his references that you should have asked for, then this post would have never been written....

I am sorry this happened to you sweetie, but if you don't learn anything else you need to learn to screen.....Good luck in the future....
+1

Sweetie, had you checked his references that you should have asked for, then this post would have never been written....

I am sorry this happened to you sweetie, but if you don't learn anything else you need to learn to screen.....Good luck in the future.... Originally Posted by fawn
...and might I also add get a deposit for travel outside of your comfort zone.
3 hours for an outcall? Wow, what was the surcharge for that?
Yep! I can't even get Dannie to come see me an hour away so I can dine on her clam. I'm sure she would laugh me off the phone if I said I was 3 hours away.

You know I'm messing with you, lady!
Let me see if I can phrase this the right way.

What the fuck were you thinking??!!
Let me see if I can phrase this the right way.

What the fuck were you thinking??!! Originally Posted by TheBizz

What else...$$$$$$$$