Crew reviews: Here, there, everywhere

I see reviews of various Shipmates from the Crew in Independent, Agency, and Studio review sections. I don't want to sound like I'm the review police or anything, but it would be nice if we could all agree that they belong in one place -- or at least treated consistently.

I'd suggest that meetings at the NFW incall location should be in the Studio section. And, since, it appears as if outcalls are arranged individually rather than through the Captain (not sure what she's calling herself these days), outcalls would go in the Independents section.

Just my 1/50th of $1, and worth what you paid for it.
To make it simpler, no matter where a provider does the occasional service, IF she is part of an agency or studio, keep all her reviews in Studio or agency.

Why complicate things?

Back in the OES days if a provider did outcalls to a regular, as long as 99% of the rest of potential clients could see her at OES, keep reviews in Studio.

Also, the benefit of ALL her reviews being in Studio for any of the Crew, when researched, the client may choose to see XXX because if he has seen her at her office, he may decide to have a take home entree once in a while.
I was just thinking the same thing Sir L and, to keep it simple, I like LLs solution. Just think this would work well for provider and hobbyist so, everybody wins.
Well, it made sense to me. I don't really care. Back in the days when the Captain was working out of houses, I never really thought of "studio" and wrote reviews in the Independent section.

I would, however, note that a lot of reviews are showing up in the Agency section, and suggest that the Crew is more of a group of independents that does incall in a studio than an agency. I'm sure I missed a lot of good info because I never thought to look in the Agency section.
Well, it made sense to me. I don't really care. Back in the days when the Captain was working out of houses, I never really thought of "studio" and wrote reviews in the Independent section.

I would, however, note that a lot of reviews are showing up in the Agency section, and suggest that the Crew is more of a group of independents that does incall in a studio than an agency. I'm sure I missed a lot of good info because I never thought to look in the Agency section. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm not a big fan of ECCIE's search engine function, but it is fairly decent in this case:

If you put "Crew" in the "Search Titles Only" field, and restrict the search to Dallas agencies, studios & independents, it will list all of the reviews in all 3 categories.

This of course only helps if the reviewer put "Crew" in the title of his review.
Ok, I'm still learning the ropes. I reviewed Desiree of the The Crew and put it in Agency. I knew it didn't go in Independent and when I saw Agency, I just went there. I didn't actually notice Studio, but I would agree that it should have gone in Studio ... my bad.