What Questions in your Inbox Turn you OFF?

I received a message from a registered member in Louisiana asking if I see white guys. I'm like "Whaaat?" and he responds "Well some black chicks don't see white guys".

Heres another one that kills me, - " I've never been with a black girl, what do I expect?" and I say "our cum is green" lol.

What are some questions that completely turn you off and make you say "Im soooo not letting that inside ME..."

The list goes on as far as silly questions - do share Ladies - gents chime, in too if you've gotten silly personal ads that make you say "I'm not donating $$$, I'd still hit though..." lol

What messages make you want to turn down a potential date?

E.D
"What is your half hour rate?"
"Do you do car dates?"
"What is your half hour rate?"
"Do you do car dates?" Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
cheese on crackers , that's all I have to say about that ... lol
A gentleman contacted me once. I'm sure you've all heard this request before. He said he was interested in BBFS. I told him that wasn't on the menu. He said he would give me $100 extra for BBFS. I told him again, that isn't on the menu. He finally dropped the issue. We were talking about date/time and then he said that he would bring the extra $100 anyways in case I changed my mind about the BBFS. I decided not to procede with the date, I cancelled. Keep in mind he was a first timer, so.
I say "our cum is green" lol.
Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Green ... Alright ... yummy!
"... But what's your REAL name..." x3

" Can I have a lower quote [than special], i'll only be about 10 mins..."

where it isn't a deal breaker at all but I laugh anyway "are your glasses real?"
I think every provider gets those annoying questions. But I also get funny ones, which are great way to get a giggle! Like "Are those your nails?" I say, of course they are, I paid for them! Or this one, "When are you free?", I say, available yes. Free? NEVER!

" Can I have a lower quote [than special], i'll only be about 10 mins..."
Originally Posted by Glynette

Don't you just hate those who brag? 10 minutes ... that is 4.5 sessions for me.
I received a message from a registered member in Louisiana asking if I see white guys. I'm like "Whaaat?" and he responds "Well some black chicks don't see white guys".

Heres another one that kills me, - " I've never been with a black girl, what do I expect?"
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
This.

It is SUPER annoying!
  • Paven
  • 10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
r u wrkn 2nite?

That just slays me, who is this? lol
too sensitive on black girl stuff, to me we are all different, some black, some hispanic, some latino, some irish, I want to do them all.

If I were to tell an Irish girl, "I have never been with an Irish girl and what should I expect?"

She would say "what the fuck's wrong with you, and have you been to the ATM! and I will show you"

Get over yourselves, guys may want to a black girl, as they asking for a variation in the aesthetic pleasure. I've done a black girl, and told her it was my first time with a black girl, fortunately, she was not sensitive, and wanted to make sure my experience with her was the best.
r u wrkn 2nite?

That just slays me, who is this? lol Originally Posted by Paven
+1 Paven !
Any of the one liner's.."Are you available?" "when can I meet you?" etc, especially when they are sent directly to email. uggggh.

@ Eva..too funny ..green cum lol
  • Paven
  • 10-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Sweet, I am not a fan of "text" writing it is so lazy. I love a man who can write complete sentences and even paragraphs ooh lol.
+1 Paven !
Any of the one liner's.."Are you available?" "when can I meet you?" etc, especially when they are sent directly to email. uggggh.

@ Eva..too funny ..green cum lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
A proper intruduction in the inicial email is always appreciated. Forget about one liners, often times I get one word responses like: "tonight?"

I respond back with one word: "sure" lol!!
Sweet, I am not a fan of "text" writing it is so lazy. I love a man who can write complete sentences and even paragraphs ooh lol. Originally Posted by Paven
Paragraphs? Well you're really high maintenance, aren't you.