Why do the homos hate trump?

What's with them? Do they think he's gonna ban buttfucking? It's not like the queers need to get abortions. No previous Republican has overturned roe vs Wade. Liberals are certainly the kind of folks who need abortions. Margaret Sanger was right, especially about "human weeds".
I have a FB friend that I went to jr high school with. Both he and his partner are very pro Trump. He owns a family business.
What's with them? Do they think he's gonna ban buttfucking? It's not like the queers need to get abortions. No previous Republican has overturned roe vs Wade. Liberals are certainly the kind of folks who need abortions. Margaret Sanger was right, especially about "human weeds". Originally Posted by Bill Duwall
Honestly, I think most homos are reconsidering the concept of marriage. They tend to have a lot of assets, and they do not want to have to hand them over to another femboy when they have a marital catfight.

Those bitches likely get vicious with each other in a divorce...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Honestly, I think most homos are reconsidering the concept of marriage. They tend to have a lot of assets, and they do not want to have to hand them over to another femboy when they have a marital catfight.

Those bitches likely get vicious with each other in a divorce...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA Originally Posted by friendly fred

I never could understand why those dumb homeboys want to get married.....
Less DICK for you, eh, BONE COLLECTOR?
Less DICK for you, eh, BONE COLLECTOR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup, do you remember the time you went to Subway because they had a special on "footlongs" and how disappointed you were when you found out they were sandwiches?

hahahahahahahaaaaa
Assup, do you remember the time you went to Subway because they had a special on "footlongs" and how disappointed you were when you found out they were sandwiches?

hahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

apparently has the taste of Jared!
I never could understand why those dumb homeboys want to get married..... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Having worked in an IT shop that had more than its share of homos and lesbians and "celebrated the diversity of inclusiveness" , it could be divided into 3 groups: old fags, young gays, and lesbians. All three groups want health care paid for their 'significant other.' We provided that in the late 90s. The old fags don't want to get married and are smart enough to go through whatever legal wrangling needed to set up estates, wills, etc. Most just don't want to be alone their final years. The young dudes, like hetero men, don't know what they want except they don't want children. They'll find out the hard way that other than health care there's no reason to get married. They just want to piss on the man.

Lesbians want children, or say they want to appease their mate. They shouldn't have them. IMO, if you want children become a heterosexual and do it the old fashion way. This way our children (and society) don't have to pay for the long term psychological care of some people who were raised by two women who needed long term psychological care.
Less DICK for you, eh, BONE COLLECTOR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re a homo that hates Trump.

hahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He was even more disappointed when the franchise owner of the subway wouldn't let assup " expand his empire " of gloryholes at that location. Even after assup promised the store owner all of the " man batter " he could use for the sandwich making !
Lesbians want children, or say they want to appease their mate. They shouldn't have them. IMO, if you want children become a heterosexual and do it the old fashion way. This way our children (and society) don't have to pay for the long term psychological care of some people who were raised by two women who needed long term psychological care. Originally Posted by gnadfly

about that, they should enter in a polygamist relationship if they want children.
An expert has spoken! Thanks for the sage advice. BUTTPLUG!
An expert has spoken! Thanks for the sage advice. BUTTPLUG! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I believe there is an extra large buttplug that is made for your ass. Its BOHICA time!!!
You’re a homo that hates Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
If that is true then you guys have something in common after all. Yssup looked pretty straight when he was fucking your daughter last nite.
Yea I hate him ,you at the women he has been doing just damn ,,,,,,, LOL