Game of thrones Role Play

So I was thinking since two of our favorite providers in Arkansas would be perfect for this

Lolahhhh as Dani
Ginger as The Red priestess

Who all would want to see that. I'm getting horny just thinking about it!! Ooh even better if I could have a doubles with them both in costume
So I was thinking since two of our favorite providers in Arkansas would be perfect for this

Lolahhhh as Dani
Ginger as The Red priestess

Who all would want to see that. I'm getting horny just thinking about it!! Ooh even better if I could have a doubles with them both in costume Originally Posted by BobSmoot

Maybe different roles should be considered. Ginger would seem to fit the Daenerys role. She is tough, beautiful, outspoken, and has been through the crucibles of life.
Ummm ginger isn't blonde
  • BK
  • 09-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Maybe Ginger should play Sansa Stark with the long red hair.
I think the red priestess is HOT!! And I think ginger could pull itnoff
GINGER IS QUEEN CERSEI!!!
GINGER IS QUEEN CERSEI!!! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
AGREED! I may not have the blonde hair, but I do have a lot of her characteristics.

No one knows me like Nova! Lol

I nominate Nova for Ellaria Sand!
Attached Images File Type: png IMG_3518.PNG (157.2 KB, 114 views)
GINGER IS QUEEN CERSEI!!! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
I second that! Something tells me that Ginger roleplaying as Cersei would turn into a femdom appointment.
I nominate Nova for Ellaria Sand! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting Miss Nova, but from what I've heard, that sounds like a perfect fit!
AGREED! I may not have the blonde hair, but I do have a lot of her characteristics.

No one knows me like Nova! Lol

I nominate Nova for Ellaria Sand! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes! I was just thinking that but I couldn't think of Ellaria's name!
Maybe Ginger should play Sansa Stark with the long red hair. Originally Posted by BK
Her hair is exactly what I was going for when I had it dyed red!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3519.JPG (108.3 KB, 111 views)
I think the red priestess is HOT!! Originally Posted by BobSmoot
She is...except when she's not.

But yeah, Melisandre is usually hot.
Yes! I was just thinking that but I couldn't think of Ellaria's name! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I had to Google it myself. But I thought it was Ellaria Martell??
Ginger as Queen Cersei.

Both are elegant and strategic
I had to Google it myself. But I thought it was Ellaria Martell?? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
No, she was Oberyn's lover and mother of four of his daughters but not of House Martell herself: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ellaria_Sand