TOS

What site are people referring to when they say "she is on TOS"
" The Other Site " In this case Indys.
Why must I agree to that p o s site when I log on here ?
Why must I agree to that p o s site when I log on here ? Originally Posted by Looker151
TOS is new and improved, BWAHAHAHAHA! It's worse than ever, no review area and not safe in the least to me. I spoke with a couple providers that hate the new site. Thank the Gods of love for eccie!
Not sure if it will ever happen but if someone could set up a site for vouches and other information that would be like TOS was, that would be great. Wishful thinking, I guess.

I am also not caring for the new site. It is very complicated, confusing, and ineffecient.

Unless you pay for an upgraded account, you don’t seem to get for free what you do on other sites. Which does not make it worth to upgrade IMO.

It would have been thoughtful of them to get the opinions of it’s members before just making decisions and rushing everything. We had no time or notice of when everything was going down.

Felt like we didn’t matter at all.

That doesn’t really make feel appreciated. And I guess I really don’t care what they think of me.

I am too old to care lol.

I guess that is about one of the only perks of aging. Not giving a shit about what people think.

Which I guess answers my own concerns. They don’t care what people think. Which is their perrogative although I don’t believe that is a good business model.

Eh, to each their own. Time will tell how long TOS works for.

And now for some soaking in my tub 🛀🏼

Ciao 💋
  • Dlh
  • 04-01-2019, 10:50 PM
You agree to terms of service here when u log in