REMINGTON, MOVE YOUR FACTORY TO TEXAS !!!

New Yorkers apparently hate your product.......move to the Lone Star State !

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/n...n-ban-18276080

I own a remington shaver. Used to have a remington typewriter.

WTF are you talking about, Dipshit of the Year?

WTF are you talking about, Dipshit of the Year? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You obviously don't own glasses or can't read - which you've demonstrated time and time again. The Remington he is referring to makes guns ... you know, the things liberals want to do away with.
HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

I didn't think AssUp could prove how dumb he is...but he just did....he didn't look at the picture, or read the link....................

AssUp, thanks for proving my point that the "dummies" of America have re-elected Obama and will destroy us.

I think I now support reading comprehension testing before voting.

AssUp you are SOL................

WTF are you talking about, Dipshit of the Year? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Seedy
  • 01-21-2013, 05:14 PM

Sup, to be honest, I sort of considered you half way intelligent, even though you are a flaming libtard. You just proved all you libtards don't, or can't read shit. You solidified your strangle hold on

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR....... No fuck that, DIPSHIT OF THE DECADE..... yea thats better.....

LMMFAO
Remington would be more than welcome in Texas.

My Kimbers come from New York and we would welcome them also.
Sup, to be honest, I sort of considered you half way intelligent, even though you are a flaming libtard. You just proved all you libtards don't, or can't read shit. You solidified your strangle hold on

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR....... No fuck that, DIPSHIT OF THE DECADE..... yea thats better.....

LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Holy shit, are you THAT stupid?

I was hoping it was a Frederic Remington we were trying to get.

Of course you probably don't know what kind of gun that is...DIPSHIT!

Are you talking to yourself again, Assup?

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Holy shit, are you THAT stupid? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. The sign out front of the business sort of gives it away. Don't you think?

Oh, wait. I forgot. You are proud you voted for Obaminable..... still!

My preference is for all the businesses we can get to move to Texas. Particularly if the businesses have ANYTHING to do with weapons!!!!
I own 3 Remington rifles and 2 Remington shotguns. If Remington made a fishin' pole, I would probably own one of those too!
I own 3 Remington rifles and 2 Remington shotguns. If Remington made a fishin' pole, I would probably own one of those too! Originally Posted by bigtex
I feel the same about S&W, also.
Move to Texas lots of Latinos to work the factory. I got a Remington knife.
Bring them to Kansas. Gov. Brownback is determined to compete with Texas for jobs. In his State of the State address, he specifically said, "Watch out Texas, here comes Kansas!"

http://www.winfieldcourier.com/artic...a831039680.txt
Bring them to Kansas. Gov. Brownback is determined to compete with Texas for jobs. In his State of the State address, he specifically said, "Watch out Texas, here comes Kansas!"

http://www.winfieldcourier.com/artic...a831039680.txt Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Kansas. Gov. Brownback specifically said, "Watch out Texas, here comes Kansas!"

Damn nice of him to warn the livestock of Texas!!

http://www.winfieldcourier.com/artic...a831039680.txt Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

He meant we may have to move there after the state goes broke under his leadership.