"GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES"........

The left loves these 9 words;

But they ignore the most important words of the inscription....

"yearning to breath free."

Obama is destroying our freedom.................

You might be more persuasive if you quoted Emma Lazarus correctly:

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
=========
Is that more persuasive to you ExNYer ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes.

Competency counts.
You feeling more free under Obama ?
You feeling more free under Obama ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not feeling less free.

Not happy with the economy. But I don't think we are turning into North Korea. Unlike some people I could name.
I wish it was only free air they yearned for. Unfortunately they also yearn for free healthcare and free education. We need to let the rest of the world know we've got more huddled masses than we can handle. They need to go huddle somewhere else. We're bankrupt.
Not feeling less free.

Not happy with the economy. But I don't think we are turning into North Korea. Unlike some people I could name. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Obama may not be able to turn us into North Korea, but it won't be for lack of trying.
I wish it was only free air they yearned for. Unfortunately they also yearn for free healthcare and free education. We need to let the rest of the world know we've got more huddled masses than we can handle. They need to go huddle somewhere else. We're bankrupt. Originally Posted by joe bloe

There is a gas station outside of town that has free air.come fill up sometime and take it back to Texas where it apparently isn't.
  • TPJR
  • 01-22-2013, 08:59 AM
There's already enough airheads here. WE don't need anymore