Liar? Confused, short sighted, obtuse, stupid? Maybe

During his second inaugural speech Obama said that a decade of war was ending...

Really? The war began in 1995 when Bin Laden informed Clinton that we were at war with Islam, radical Islam. Clinton also refused to believe it and people died. So now King Barack is ending the war in Afghanistan (right...) and the war is over. What happened in Benghazi, Mali, and Algeria is nothing I guess. Do you as Obamatons think the war with radical Islam is over?
No
During his second inaugural speech Obama said that a decade of war was ending...

Really? The war began in 1995 when Bin Laden informed Clinton that we were at war with Islam, radical Islam. Clinton also refused to believe it and people died. So now King Barack is ending the war in Afghanistan (right...) and the war is over. What happened in Benghazi, Mali, and Algeria is nothing I guess. Do you as Obamatons think the war with radical Islam is over? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe it was just me, but I thought President Obama was referring to the wars that American troops have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. You know, the ones that started roughly, oh....a decade ago, Did anybody else get that?

So Clinton new about the war that started in 1995, eh? Did he forget to tell Bush or something? I notice you didn't mention the Republicans in your silly little stupidly provocative post. You know, the folks that were running things when the wars started?

Really? The war began in 1995 when Bin Laden informed Clinton that we were at war with Islam, radical Islam. Clinton also refused to believe it and people died. So now King Barack is ending the war in Afghanistan (right...) and the war is over. What happened in Benghazi, Mali, and Algeria is nothing I guess. Do you as Obamatons think the war with radical Islam is over? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Why not regress to Abel and Cain and work your way forward. I bet in your mind one was a liberal and the other conservative.
A simple question which you can't appear to answer. Bin Laden sent communications to the US in the mid 90s (if you want to argue which year and month) that he considered Islam (he is not the radical) to be at war with the Great Satan (that's you). Clinton got the message but stood by while our embassies were bombed, our ships bombed, our people murdered, and he responded not by killing Bin Laden when he had the opportunity but by passing it off to Bush. According to the NSA director her package included very little intelligence on Bin Laden and their operational capabilities.

This war goes back years and it is still going strong. You may want to (you really, really want to) think that Obama is talking about Afghanistan and Iraq (2001 and 2003) but Afghanistan was not about Afghanistan it was about the Taliban and Al Quaida. They still live. So are you really so foolish as to thing the war is over? Your second chance to answer the question.
Liar? Check...
Confused? Check...
short sighted? Check...
obtuse? No doubt...
stupid? Without question...
Maybe? Nope, definitely.
A simple question which you can't appear to answer. Bin Laden sent communications to the US in the mid 90s (if you want to argue which year and month) that he considered Islam (he is not the radical) to be at war with the Great Satan (that's you). Clinton got the message but stood by while our embassies were bombed, our ships bombed, our people murdered, and he responded not by killing Bin Laden when he had the opportunity but by passing it off to Bush. According to the NSA director her package included very little intelligence on Bin Laden and their operational capabilities.

This war goes back years and it is still going strong. You may want to (you really, really want to) think that Obama is talking about Afghanistan and Iraq (2001 and 2003) but Afghanistan was not about Afghanistan it was about the Taliban and Al Quaida. They still live. So are you really so foolish as to thing the war is over? Your second chance to answer the question. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There's a difference between a war, with an army on the ground...semi-permanently, building bases, infrastructure, conducting combat patrols, etc etc etc... and responding militarily to various acts of terrorism around the world. President Obama was referencing the pending withdrawal of American combat troops from Afghanistan. Your question, as usual, is stupid. Everybody knows the war on terror, the endless war, is going to continue. And everybody knows that this is what President Obama meant....at least everybody with an IQ above room temperature.

Saw your lead in and thought you were confessing.
If anyone knows lies its you boys...
...to congratulate you on publically admitting to what all of us already know about you! However, you need to work on your false modesty. I guess we can't have everything...

Liar? Confused, short sighted, obtuse, stupid? Maybe