The smell of a women

I hate when your somewhere and you get a scent of shower gel or perfume that reminds you of a girl you've seen. Especially when you haven't seen her in awhile. Or hear a dumb jingle she would sing. It drives me crazy! Anyone else ever have that happen to them or I'm I just crazy? I don't mean those bad smells either. I miss her smell!! 😒
The olfactory system is the sensory system used for olfaction, or the sense of smell. Most mammals and reptiles have two distinct parts to their olfactory system: a main olfactory system and an accessory olfactory system. The main olfactory system detects volatile, airborne substances, while the accessory olfactory system senses fluid-phase stimuli. Behavioral evidence indicates that, most often, the stimuli detected by the accessory olfactory system are pheromones.

Pheromones are naturally occurring odorless substances the fertile body excretes externally, conveying an airborne signal that provides information to, and triggers responses from, the opposite sex of the same species.

The short of the long: It’s not always necessarily hygienic products, i.e. shower gel or perfume. Although environmental scents are one of the most powerful memory triggers.

Another Lesson With
Devendra Singh, a psychology professor at the University of Texas in Austin, asked women to wear one T-shirt at night during the most fertile phase of their menstrual cycle (13-15 days after their previous period), then wear another T-shirt during the infertile phase of their cycle (days 21 to 22).
Aside from acquiring two previously unworn cotton T-shirts, the women were also given unscented clothing detergent, soap, and shampoo to use for the duration of the study. They were asked not to wear perfume, and avoid products and foods that would emit a strong odor. They were also asked to refrain from sexual activity and to not share a bed with anyone, not even a pet, during the study.
Men Can Smell Fertility, Study Says

offshoredrilling, chain smoker and scratch-n-sniffer looking for the best time make her bare foot and ...
I have no idea about these studies, I just know when I'm somewhere and I smell her soap or even the flavor in her coffee I just automatically think of her! I know I'm just screwed up. Maybe I'm posting this in the wrong section. I just wanted to see if their were guys that fell for the women more than they should have?
I think I was on my male period and all emotional when I started this thread! All better no more issues yippie��
I think I was on my male period and all emotional when I started this thread! All better no more issues yippie�� Originally Posted by tounge ring
I'm very happy to learn that you are now back in possession of your faculties.
I'm very happy to learn that you are now back in possession of your faculties. Originally Posted by The Drummer
you som' bitch
you som' bitch Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Goat. Where the hell ya been?
I miss you. You half-a-bastard!!!

TD
Goat. Where the hell ya been?
I miss you. You half-a-bastard!!!

TD Originally Posted by The Drummer
I was in high speed pursuit (of pussy)! LMFAO
I was in high speed pursuit (of pussy)! LMFAO Originally Posted by MountainGoat
At a boy! You really are "loins o' mine, son"!

Now, I'm gonna go home and kiss your mama on the cheek!!!
which cheeks - the face or the ass?

which cheeks - the face or the ass?

Originally Posted by MountainGoat
After I posted, I started to laugh because I realized I set you up and I knew that one was comin'.

I'm the best straight man in the world.

P.S. If you must know, it was the ass cheek!
After I posted, I started to laugh because I realized I set you up and I knew that one was comin'.

I'm the best straight man in the world.

P.S. If you must know, it was the ass cheek! Originally Posted by The Drummer

you som bitch