Date vs. Outcall

I was wondering if a place like Lido or Collette is considered a date or an outcall. When defining a date vs. outcall, is it defined by location, time, or type of appointment? Sorry, it's late for me and my mind just wonders.
Kinda both. But I consider it more of a date. Are you speaking as if there is still a donation given?
The difference between a date and an outcall appointment is time. Usually, a provider going on a date to an event or outing, knows she is going to be gone for at least four hours, including BCD time, while her going out on an outcall, maybe two, and most providers will charge accordingly for that time as well as you have to pay for everything she consumes, ect.
What real difference does it make? Tell her what you want to do and ask her to confirm if it's at her out call rate or not.
The difference between a date and an outcall is what the provider says it is. Anyone else, especially a guy, who trys to define the difference, if any, is simply wrong. And using the word "date" when talking about paying a provider for a session, no matter where or for how long, is probably not the right word to use. I, for one, don't pay girls I go on dates with. I have had extended, multi-hour sessions with providers, both incall and out-call, but never a date.
Something like Colette is entirely negotiable, esp if a fun dinner/drinks is done beforehand.
I think that the most important thing when going to Collette's or the Floor, is that both parties are crystal clear and have come to an agreement BEFOREHAND on the donation for the length of the time spent together. It can be very hard to predict how long you will be staying there.
I for one, was VERY caught up in the festivities the first time I went, and didn't realize we had stayed until 3:30a.m.
No compaints tho. We both had a BLAST!!!
Kinda both. But I consider it more of a date. Are you speaking as if there is still a donation given? Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
There would still be a donation, as always. I would never try advocate taking advantage of someone's time and efforts.

For example, a place like Lido, I'd like to go to during couple's night but I don't really don't think I'd want to stay for a few hours. Just want to go, experience the location to it's fullest, then be happily on my way. Maybe I'll return for a longer visit at some point, but just wanted to see what up first time through. Maybe it's an unrealistic expectation in a short amount of time; it's how I operate sometimes.
There would still be a donation, as always. I would never try advocate taking advantage of someone's time and efforts.

For example, a place like Lido, I'd like to go to during couple's night but I don't really don't think I'd want to stay for a few hours. Just want to go, experience the location to it's fullest, then be happily on my way. Maybe I'll return for a longer visit at some point, but just wanted to see what up first time through. Maybe it's an unrealistic expectation in a short amount of time; it's how I operate sometimes. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
Lidos is lots of fun, in a trashy kinda way. I like that about it. Sometimes the dark side of me emerges and I find myself there. I actually went with a client the other night. I love going. Mostly for the whole "audience" thing. But, you should check it out if you are intrigued.
And, honestly, a 30 min session would cover it. IMO.
Like OBSG says, it is dependant on the provider. For example, for Sexy Steph, one 30 minute session is sufficient for her interest in going. . . Other providers may not even have half hour sessions or a half hour rate.

A date to me is different than providing, so when one uses that word (date - in the sense of the real world connotation) in reference to a provider , it comes off as attempts for freebie fun - which I personally don't participate in.

On the other hand, many ladies have dinner date rates, and will likely have that as what they ask for regarding rate.

Personally, it's not my style, I can have an audience dancing at a strip club and make more than a rate less than my an outcall in a couple hours or less...instead of a few hours at a negotiated rate for a few hours Lidos and BCD time.

When I do go to Lidos, it is usually alone or with a friend.

Time is time, no matter what is done (unless NURU vs GFE/PSE). Again, just how I run my business (after all, this is a business, and not a personal "hobby" to me. )
Like OBSG says, it is dependant on the provider. For example, for Sexy Steph, one 30 minute session is sufficient for her interest in going. . . Other providers may not even have half hour sessions or a half hour rate.

A date to me is different than providing, so when one uses that word (date - in the sense of the real world connotation) in reference to a provider , it comes off as attempts for freebie fun - which I personally don't participate in.

On the other hand, many ladies have dinner date rates, and will likely have that as what they ask for regarding rate.

Personally, it's not my style, I can have an audience dancing at a strip club and make more than a rate less than my an outcall in a couple hours or less...instead of a few hours at a negotiated rate for a few hours Lidos and BCD time.

When I do go to Lidos, it is usually alone or with a friend.

Time is time, no matter what is done (unless NURU vs GFE/PSE). Again, just how I run my business (after all, this is a business, and not a personal "hobby" to me. ) Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Very well put pretty lady. And, quite a successful business I can only imagine it is as you are quite gorgeous.
As for me, the idea of dating in the "real world" terrifies me incredibly. So, when I refer to a "date" it is most likely a working date. I kinda enjoy a dinner date, a quick stop off at Lido's, and/or an outing to a swingers club.
I think I prefer the entire experience from the first meeting to the very end, wherever that may be. I would like to think that I am (was) running a business. Maybe not to it's fullest potential, mostly if I had to guess because I get caught up in the fun of it. Maybe because it is still fairly new to me, maybe something else. Not really sure.
Prbly a good thing that I have "semi-retired" and gone back to the real world workforce. I would prbly be in a great debt with my spending habits. Either way, I still enjoy it now even more so because I dont HAVE to do it. I do it when I WANT to.

On the other hand, many ladies have dinner date rates, and will likely have that as what they ask for regarding rate. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
This is probably where I got lost in the terms; I guess a "Dinner Date" is a very specific type of appointment. As oppose to just a "Date", which now I know is too ambiguous.