Freshening up

• Kahr
  • 01-11-2015, 03:50 PM
When guys take a shower & freshen up. Does that time count towards their session? Or is that a courtesy before the session begins? Thanks for the help.
That's a toss up , just how the chick is
  • selot
  • 01-11-2015, 04:13 PM
I always feel like it should be a courtesy, not part of the session.

I always like to shower just before a session so that a lady knows that I am clean and fresh before we get started.
  • Kahr
  • 01-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the input
I prefer to shower with the lady and make it part of the session as a warm up!, slippery clean can be lots of fun
When guys take a shower & freshen up. Does that time count towards their session? Or is that a courtesy before the session begins? Thanks for the help. Originally Posted by Kahr
You should take a shower before you go to her incall and you do not have to worry about it going against your time, but if you do not, then yes, it goes against your BCD time.

Conversely, taking a shower after your BCD activities should not go against your time. Unless otherwise discussed, what you pay for is BCD time. IMO, you pay for an hour, your BCD time should total an hour. Cleaning up, getting dressed and any chatting done is OTC. The only providers/pimps who would not like that are the ones who schedule guys every hour on the hour. Unless she sees 7 dudes a day on a consistent basis, she needs to schedule her appointments with at least 30-45 minutes apart, same with those providers who share an incall, so that there is time for clean up and guys do not run into each other coming and going.
You should take a shower before you go to her incall and you do not have to worry about it going against your time, but if you do not, then yes, it goes against your BCD time.

Conversely, taking a shower after your BCD activities should not go against your time. Unless otherwise discussed, what you pay for is BCD time. IMO, you pay for an hour, your BCD time should total an hour. Cleaning up, getting dressed and any chatting done is OTC. The only providers/pimps who would not like that are the ones who schedule guys every hour on the hour. Unless she sees 7 dudes a day on a consistent basis, she needs to schedule her appointments with at least 30-45 minutes apart, same with those providers who share an incall, so that there is time for clean up and guys do not run into each other coming and going. Originally Posted by davidfree986
And, as typical for what David posts, its not that simple. Assume ALL the time you spend with a provider is on the clock. You will never be wrong that way. If in doubt, ASK the provider BEFORE you start the session about showering and cleanup time. You have no way of knowing what she may have as time commitments both before and after you. And that includes non-hobby related activities. And check each time. What may be OK one time, may not be the next. You are paying for an hour of her time. Not an hour plus some extra without asking first. I have NEVER seen a provider say you are paying for an hour of BCD time. You are paying for an hour. Its up to you to manage things to get the most out of that hour.

I bill for my time with my customers. If they are not ready when expected, I still charge even if I am sitting around. And if they try to keep me after our time is up, I politely remind them I am happy to spend more time if I can with them, but I will have to bill them for the extra time.

I do agree with David that arriving squeaky clean if possible is the best thing to do.
  • L.A.
  • 01-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Who's worried about a 5 minute shower in the beginning or end?
I get it if he's in there plucking nose hairs for 30 minutes but a freshen up shower should not be a big deal.

In my experience I would typically count it against my BCD time but I'm not going to worry about a few minutes short or a few minutes long.
Who's worried about a 5 minute shower in the beginning or end?
I get it if he's in there plucking nose hairs for 30 minutes but a freshen up shower should not be a big deal.

In my experience I would typically count it against my BCD time but I'm not going to worry about a few minutes short or a few minutes long. Originally Posted by L.A.
I agree with you ^^^^^^^ I never count minutes girls actually do that??...Maybe some women are clockwatchers but its a good thing in itself just you wanting to take a shower in the first place!....Maybe ill get in there with you haha!
I think the general rule of thumb is that if you choose the least amount of time to book (15 or 30 minutes) that it's considered a bit disrespectful to spend 15 minutes showering off the clock..
I think when people book the hour they are allowing time for showers, talking, glass of wine etc.. And it's not so rushed..with people counting minutes and so forth, so if you can, book the hour.
However, if you are only able to book a shorter time.. and you can't shower before coming over, simply inform your provider that you will be hopping in the shower once you arrive. So that you'll both be happy, ask her to get it started for you and have it running as you arrive with a fresh towel out. And then really hurry in there. Most people think they take quick showers, but they really don't! On more than a few occasions I've been standing outside the bathroom door saying to myself "WHAT is he doing in there!?" .. Lol..So just be quick and overall it shouldn't impact either of your schedules too much.
I like to give my guys an erotic bubble bath before we play...I consider it the foreplay before foreplay part of the session
  • L.A.
  • 01-12-2015, 06:47 AM
I like to give my guys an erotic bubble bath before we play...I consider it the foreplay before foreplay part of the session Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now THAT would be part of BCD time.
And, as typical for what David posts, its not that simple. Assume ALL the time you spend with a provider is on the clock. You will never be wrong that way. If in doubt, ASK the provider BEFORE you start the session about showering and cleanup time. You have no way of knowing what she may have as time commitments both before and after you. And that includes non-hobby related activities. And check each time. What may be OK one time, may not be the next. You are paying for an hour of her time. Not an hour plus some extra without asking first. I have NEVER seen a provider say you are paying for an hour of BCD time. You are paying for an hour. Its up to you to manage things to get the most out of that hour.

I bill for my time with my customers. If they are not ready when expected, I still charge even if I am sitting around. And if they try to keep me after our time is up, I politely remind them I am happy to spend more time if I can with them, but I will have to bill them for the extra time.

I do agree with David that arriving squeaky clean if possible is the best thing to do. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
And, as typical with OBSG posts, he looks to see where I have posted and tries to find something to wrong with it and disagree with so he can tell everyone about it. Since we are ASSUMING, as I said, in my post, unless otherwise discussed... so assume your BCD time is for an hour.

If the time you spent with the provider does not require you to do at least some cleanup afterwards, then the session itself was probably nothing to write home about, and if she does not allow at least 10 minutes to clean up, which sometimes includes taking a shower, and get dressed comfortably without hurrying or she is kicking you out before you can tie your shoes, then she is in the wrong IMO. Regardless of what she was before your scheduled time, the provider also should be freshly showered and squeaky clean when you arrive or she needs to put off the session for 30 minutes or so in order to do so. On the other hand, if a hobbyist is late and she does has other commitments afterwards, then it is on him, regardless if the lateness was his fault or not, unless she is flexible enough or has no immediate plans soon afterward to still allow you to get your full hour of time in after you arrive, but she may or may not be lenient enough to give that time to you other than what you have you scheduled for, that is HER choice.
I bring my own pressure washer when ma junk gets ta funkin.
Showers in cold weather go a long way. It's real easy to walk into an appointment having showered 30 minutes prior, but that same drive in 95 degree summer heat means you probably need another upon arriving.

Guys should want to be in and out when taking a shower at the appointment site. I myself am a habitually long showerer. I can't just go in there and hit the vital parts without giving it a conscious effort to do so. I like the whole feeling of a whole body clean. It just feels better than having a dick and balls smell like soap and everything else has a thin layer of non soap.

I don't think it should count against the time, but at the same time, the guy shouldn't be in there all day.