fake review

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056247050#po st1056247050

Fake. I don't care if it's a yes.
I have never met this guy. Ever
hmmm...I didn't realize that providers had access to reviews, but glad that you caught it !
We can see all reviews. Not the ROS.
They are linked to my profile. Why wouldn't I be able to see it?
This review is problematic as well. I was in OKC at the time. I do not do $100 outcall for anything, let alone Greek

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1272385
hmmm...I didn't realize that providers had access to reviews, but glad that you caught it ! Originally Posted by WalkerTx

What made you think we ladies cannot see our own reviews, that are linked to our profiles?? lol

If the OP says it is a fake review, then she should know... You mean to tell me you wrote 6 reviews, and didn't know the ladies can see what you wrote??

Just the ROS is a private thing only you guys can read...

I am just poking a little fun at you sir. No harm intended...
M.M.
What made you think we ladies cannot see our own reviews, that are linked to our profiles?? lol

If the OP says it is a fake review, then she should know... You mean to tell me you wrote 6 reviews, and didn't know the ladies can see what you wrote??

Just the ROS is a private thing only you guys can read...

I am just poking a little fun at you sir. No harm intended...
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Lol, thanks hun. Just strange. It looks copied and pasted.
I have no issues with the review other then it is fake. I don't want ladies to think he has seen me and try and get a reference. ����
TFF...since you are NOT Hispanic
TFF...since you are NOT Hispanic Originally Posted by alaine
Actually I am Persian and Latin
Lol, ������
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...o st1056247050

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1272385

Here are the actual links. Sorry, I have been posting from my phone on my way to Austin
The First review mentioned actually has been acknowledged by the reviewer as fake. Awaiting the mods decision.

Then 2nd reviewer has not pm'd me back.

I am not happy about these reviews. As soon as I start traveling again, these idiots feel they can slide a fake one in without me noticing.
not an alert. moved
You Girlz .... Get butt hurt over every little thing....

An alert is good, then reading after the alert, as to what you spew.... Not so good....

I travel too... Your comments make me thinks I would not have fun with you.

Post the facts... Own it... Do not comment after... ( until your shit head in question chimes in.)

Oops.... I just started an argument with a self absorbed hooktard....

Get over it butter bean , wait for for your boy to chime in....
  • cosoj
  • 01-12-2015, 10:32 PM
surprising another provider posted a similar warning
Here we go with the trolls...some folks really seem to despise women/providers ...*(DNS list expands)*

Tay, thanks for the info, play safely in Austin...actually, everyone play safely !
You Girlz .... Get butt hurt over every little thing....

An alert is good, then reading after the alert, as to what you spew.... Not so good....

I travel too... Your comments make me thinks I would not have fun with you.

Post the facts... Own it... Do not comment after... ( until your shit head in question chimes in.)

Oops.... I just started an argument with a self absorbed hooktard....

Get over it butter bean , wait for for your boy to chime in.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Own what? The fact that one of two have declared they have not seen me?

Or should I own the fact that no way would I have ever seen you to begin with.

You think this is about the review? Not a chance, this is for the ladies. Letting them know I have not seen these men and will NOT vouch for them.

Perhaps you live under a rock, but when LE get ahold of an account they troll, post fake reviews to get PA credit and so forth.

But then again, I am speaking with a self-absorbed little boy obviously.

By calling me a "hooktard" you have done nothing other then acknowledge the fact that your reason for being here is not fun. Rather control, control of the situation and control of what little "hobby" money you spend.

Good luck out there, I have added you to my DNS list and my blocked list. So not only will I not ever see you, I will NOT see your "witty" retort.

Bye bye now

Tay of Dallas