Houston players?

Looking at all the Dallas threads made me realize that Houston needs to be discussed as well. So here we go.

Who's in Houston? What's your particular kink?

I'll start. I'm in Houston, and I'm a gentle but firm dom who loves playing with submissive pets. Not into heavy pain, but love the psychological aspects of dominance and submission. Been doing this for a while outside the hobby.
Welcome aboard Blowpop. While I reside in North Texas I do travel to Houston a couple of times a month on business. I have not explored any sub play there as of yet, but subcilla is of interest.
MMMMM, right up my alley, a sensuous D/s experience
A lot of my experiences have been outside of the hobby, but as someone who enjoys sensual domination, I really like the mental aspect of it all. Strap-on play (both w/men and women) is one of my favorites, as well as nipple torture, spanking, crossdressing, denial, and humiliation (public and private). My new found interest is electrical play. I'm doing some more research to learn more about it. It does sound VERY intriguing and erotic.

I personally wouldn't mind being sensually dominated by someone who knows what they are doing. I'm still waiting to meet someone who is experienced with it. Like BP, it's the psychological aspect that turns me on. You have to be creative! If someone can get into my head and dominate me...OH IT'S ON!!
im here and accounted for, considering ive just been released not much play at the moment.
Loverman here in Houston .Im a switch. I'm into role play and fantasy renactment ,but I really like the sub role ,as of lately and belong to a female dominant club were all the males are subs we meet once a month and play and have demos wich are very educational .my sub role hepls me to be a better Master. Ireally love bdsm and all its got to offer regarding freedom of expression thanks
....belong to a female dominant club were all the males are subs we meet once a month and play and have demos wich are very educational .my sub role hepls me to be a better Master. Ireally love bdsm and all its got to offer regarding freedom of expression thanks Originally Posted by loverman
I was planning to go to one of those type of club meetings to see what it's like. It would be interesting to learn from the more experienced doms. Overall, the world of BDSM is quite fascinating.
you would love it Mistress Lydia p.m and I will give you the info thanks.
i'm a sub male in Houston. i have a broad range of interests in bdsm and experiences. my favorites include serving as a Woman's toilet, bondage and strap-on use.
i'm a sub male in Houston. i have a broad range of interests in bdsm and experiences. my favorites include serving as a Woman's toilet, bondage and strap-on use. Originally Posted by enigma878
My favorite is the Woman's toilet...but it is very, very difficult to find a regular player in Houston.
I'm a switch but lean to sub... Spankings then sexual playtime...
i agree with it being extremely difficult to find Women in Houston who will use us as toilets.

My favorite is the Woman's toilet...but it is very, very difficult to find a regular player in Houston. Originally Posted by Houston65
I'm so here.. but we already know that...
Count me in. a male sub in Houston. BTW, a few have asked about providers who may provide toilet services - i know of a few and would be glad to share, just PM me.

my likes range from being the subject of sensual domination to experiencing focused pain in the form of CBT, NT, and electrical stimulation.

a few months ago, i was fortunate enough to experience a powerful release from being violated by a sound. Awesome!
,as of lately and belong to a female dominant club were all the males are subs we meet once a month and play and have demos wich are very educational . Originally Posted by loverman
Are you member of the Houston Clubfem branch?