Artistic Fetish Pics

I am closing the current BDSM pic thread. With over 3800 views in two weeks, I think we have proven that everyone enjoys the visuals. I have been posting one set of artistic pics and another more hardcore. I don't want to offend anyone who doesn't like the hardcore pics, but still give everyone the ability to post and enjoy the softer side.

So I will start two new threads, one that is more artistic in nature display different fetishes. The other will be hardcore fetish.

Here is the first set of artistic fetish pics, please feel free to comment or post your own:

I think I prefer hardcore, but will be viewing both forums. These are very nice, too.
very nice
GOD, I want that red corset set! But Damn it, she popped a buckle...

That is smokin!

And what is in it would make a Fine toy also.
Thanks for sharing Wayward! Nice photos

I have a new appreciation for art. Thanks!
GOD, I want that red corset set! But Damn it, she popped a buckle...

That is smokin!

And what is in it would make a Fine toy also. Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I was going to post about that picture myself. WOW. I like the one with the black hot wax on the lovely woman’s alabaster skin (Post #9).
I was going to post about that picture myself. WOW. I like the one with the black hot wax on the lovely woman’s alabaster skin (Post #9).
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Olivia, this is one of my favorites as well. Plus notice the pinwheel being used, you can make some cool designs in the wax on her body, or so I hear...
I got wax, Olivia... And your skin appears to be alabaster. Hmmmmmmm
I got wax, Olivia... And your skin appears to be alabaster. Hmmmmmmm Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Ah, the limitless possibilities…….

And I hadn’t noticed the pinwheel thing. Hot. Mechanical images juxtaposed with the tender, soft skin. Very artsie.
Oh yeah, damn Kohana got some pics eh? Can't tell you! the provider(s) I'd like to see like that!