Financial Domination

Is that like being married with children?
But it sounds like a clearcut case of "fools and their money are soon parted."
LOL
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to Shackle. Welcome to ECCIE!!!

With that being said, is there a reason why you picked the name, "Shackle"? (We all appreciate a little thread drift here and there!)

With regard to the topic, though, I'm surprised more people haven't chimed in. I know of more than a few ladies who would love to have that type of responsibility! (And if done right, it takes a LOT of responsibility from what I've heard!)

Elisabeth
i have had 2 financial slaves in my past and still have oneafter 2 years no it is not like being married with children i wony go into specifics here but if u want more info shoot me a pm or just call
I know of more than a few ladies who would love to have that type of responsibility! (And if done right, it takes a LOT of responsibility from what I've heard!)

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
you are correct it does take a lot of responsibility we have to considerate to the other person, and his wants and needs at the end he always has a choice no matter what i decide just know there will be punishment involved lol
Anyone looking to be my financial slave, please apply within! I didn't even know that existed, but I am just thrilled to know that it's out there

Damn, I shoulda got into fetishes a long time ago......
I'm interested in being a financial slave, but need some capital to get started. Do any of the lovely doms offer $0 down financing?
I've never heard of this, but I have no doubt there are folks who are into it.

Heck, I'm willing to play with subbies that would like to try this - I see no reason not to be openminded here.
Ok, so I googled financial slave. From what I can tell is that a financial slave is a sugar daddy that has a bit of a kink and twist to him? Right? I always thought sugar daddy's were older than me not kinkier than me .
There are lots of permutations of this fetish. There was one woman who had a website wherein she would charge men $10-20K to spend a 24 hour day with her, take her shopping, out to eat, traveling, etc. with no guarantee of any sexual contact. She apparently had some clients. She was also extremely beautiful based on her photos. Look at it this way; if anyone bit on her ad, she could make a good living working less than 2 weeks per year.

I enjoy some twist on the financial domme. I tend to not seek full-service, so I tend to see independent RMTs or providers who also provide bodyrubs. I do get turned on if the girl asks for more money or shorts me on time or gives me not so great service or makes the session all about her. It needn't be terribly expensive. For example, one RMT would sometimes make me pay $300 for my massage/happy ending and would make me wait in the room for 20-30 minutes, give me a 20-30 minute massage with finish and make me clean myself off. Another girl I saw would give me a tease/denial HJ and make me pay more if I wanted to cum, and after I paid, she made me have at it and finish myself off.

Even if the budget allows it, having a financial domme is difficult if you are married or have an SO because it's hard to explain why you're blowing through so much money. So, while it'll never happen, I find the thought of some gorgeous girl (in my mind's eye a tall, busty Asian girl in her mid twenties to early thirties) in lingerie making me pay her a couple grand to clean her apartment and give her cunnilingus or whatever pleased her with the hope of maybe getting a covered handjob or a beating and some ballbusting to be extremely arousing.
  • st929
  • 05-19-2010, 03:37 PM
True financial domination came from the total submission of a slave to their master. In my book its is beyond the course of sub/dom relationship. It ends up in someone being totally submitted with little or no ability to step back. Interesting that this has become a serious offering within the hobby lifestyle.
There is another, much more intimate, form of financial domination. The Dom/me takes control of all aspects of the submissive's finances, including all cards and checkbooks. Their bills, their groceries, their mortgage and their spending money all become the domain (and the responsibility) of the Dominant. This doesn't mean that the Dom/me might not occasionally treat themselves to something to let the sub know they can if they so desire, but the primary goal is to control the sub's access to their own finances, not to bankrupt them. Obviously this is about trust and power, not money. I have found that this arrangement is time consuming and has the potential to be a huge burden.
There is another, much more intimate, form of financial domination. The Dom/me takes control of all aspects of the submissive's finances, including all cards and checkbooks. Their bills, their groceries, their mortgage and their spending money all become the domain (and the responsibility) of the Dominant. This doesn't mean that the Dom/me might not occasionally treat themselves to something to let the sub know they can if they so desire, but the primary goal is to control the sub's access to their own finances, not to bankrupt them. Obviously this is about trust and power, not money. I have found that this arrangement is time consuming and has the potential to be a huge burden. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
It is a GREAT deal of responsibility. I believe this is what separates the "wannabes" from the true doms!

A true sub/dom relationship is of course like none other. I think a lot of the younger unexperienced girls get into this thinking its a quick cash cow. And never learn the true meaning of their role.

Heck, I'm willing to play with subbies that would like to try this - I see no reason not to be openminded here. Originally Posted by blowpop
You are too much!

(But you knew that already, didn't you?)

Elisabeth