sanctuary!

the co-ed section in my hometown has become divisive, uninteresting and just plain not fun. miss sophia bella mentioned in a post how responses in this area are civil, articulate, non-judgemental, etc. so i have decided to act on her excellent idea.

hello everyone, i am missi hart. i am a submissive transvestite who is currently under the radar with aspirations of being a part-time provider, but i do not have provider status.

i have yet to participate in "another realm" threads, but hopefully i can try to add some value, get input and just generally enjoy the subjects and posts of nice non-judgemental folks that i'm sure inhabit this realm. to quote the french, "vive la difference"!
Welcome. i tend to gravitate towards Dominants, especially those who know how to abuse a c--k! Regardless, i wish you the best of luck.
Hi Missi,

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the topics of discussion and the inclusive attitude around here. Our mods, PPE and Elisabeth, are especially kind and everyone enjoys a good conversation minus all the drama. We're happy to have you.
I had wondered when we would see some t-girls come around. Welcome. Hope you have some fun and enjoy the conv.

As a Dom, I would like to hear more about your interests...
  • ztonk
  • 06-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Welcome, Missi! The more, the merrier!
thanks to all for the warm welcome! i'm a little on the reserved-side at first, but i promise i will warm up as i get more comfortable. i don't have a ton of experience in bdsm, but i do have some at least. i hope that i can be a productive participant and maybe at times offer a different vantage point. i can promise to always be a good listener and open-minded.non-judgemental.
Glad to have you here Missi! All are welcome here and hope you will feel comfortable to explore the many different sides of alternative lifestyles.

Have fun and hang loose...
Welcome, Missi! Sweetie, we are equal opportunity pervies here.
You will love it in here Missi. Btw...Please do not let me forget about the stockings.
Missi,
Welcome to a small slice of Heaven here on Eccie. This forum is so very different (sadly) than the Coed forum you mentioned. You will enjoy the interraction here very much!
thanks brit and space! brit, you know my affinity for wearing stockings, so i won't let you forget
I will welcome you, too, Missi, glad to have you in this area also. Did someone mention stockings? my all time fetish! Ms. Bangs and Ms. Hart and moi? hhhmmmmm.....
Welcome Missi!

We are very glad to have you here, will value your input on the subjects. You already have impressed me, and we look forward to your contributions.

PPE
I used to vist the Austin forum regulalry because I thought it had interesting threads, but I too have put off by the tenor of the discussions in far too many instances of late. It really is ironic (or, maybe not) that this Forum should be so civil. Hope it stays that way.
Welcome Missi!

We are very glad to have you here, will value your input on the subjects. You already have impressed me, and we look forward to your contributions.

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

thank you, good sir. i consider that high praise indeed.