What Ever Happened to a Good Ole' Fashioned Grudge Fuck?

I must hang around in the wrong circles. This rarely happens with me.

At any rate, I've been in a REALLY sour mood the last few weeks (it is getting better) and one of my favorite clients told me that I needed a little hair pulling and a hard ... well, you can guess.

I believe that he's probably right but that's not the point of this topic, really.

How many of you have really enjoyed just a nasty grudge fuck? Or one where you're just pissed off to no end with your partner and you do it to just get an orgasm and get your mind off of your troubles?

I sincerely believe that I've had a few clients just come over to visit because they're pissed off at work, or at a SO, and they want a release. Period. Nothing fancy. Just a blow job or intercourse. And don't really wish to think about the softer aspects of sex. Certainly not much foreplay.

Any thoughts?

Elisabeth
For 22yrs, my whole marriage was a grudge fuck! LOL!

But I do know how you feel! A couple of weeks ago, I was mad at the world.......job, damn kids, just life in general! Was so pissy that night, I called up an old fuck buddy and proceeded to fuck his brains out! Did I feel great afterward? Not really because after I left, I remembered why he was an OLD fuck buddy......never really was attracted to him to begin with! LOL!
Funny you should mention this...........a few weeks ago, I was pissed at my boss and my wife and I were arguing alot and so I was at home on a saturday morning, my wife just went to work early not 15 minutes earlier and I was going to do some yard work when one of my wife's friends came over and looking for her and I told her she was just missed her going to work. Long story short, I "grudge fucked" her, pulled her hair, spanked her ass, leaving some dark red marks that she showed me the next day.
For 22yrs, my whole marriage was a grudge fuck! LOL!
Originally Posted by Lana Warren
HAHAH! that's hilarious.

but yes, grudge fucks are some of the best....that and makeup sex!
Speaking of grudge fucks, what are you doing today Jamie?
Hmmmm I see an opportunity.

Gentlemen. For a small fee I will piss off the lady prior to your arrival.

According to the women in my life I am quite good at pissing them off.

Contact me for references.

I love them. I just can't hold a grudge very long.
I will give you a good old fashion grudge fucking but I will have to charge you by the inch!!!!!!
  • Fiero
  • 06-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Okay now I'm wondering if Lana and I were married : ) THAT was a funny post.
Funny you should mention this...........a few weeks ago, I was pissed at my boss and my wife and I were arguing alot and so I was at home on a saturday morning, my wife just went to work early not 15 minutes earlier and I was going to do some yard work when one of my wife's friends came over and looking for her and I told her she was just missed her going to work. Long story short, I "grudge fucked" her, pulled her hair, spanked her ass, leaving some dark red marks that she showed me the next day. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
What? This is interesting. You mean that your wife left for work and her girlfriend came over to see her and you had the equivalent of grudge fucking, or 'fuck you', type of sex with your wife's friend?

Wow. I don't know if I'm completely shocked or rather impressed.

Question. If you have really hot sex with your mate's friend, unless you have an open marriage (which would be cool in itself), wouldn't it be rather awkward later on?

Elisabeth
What? This is interesting. You mean that your wife left for work and her girlfriend came over to see her and you had the equivalent of grudge fucking, or 'fuck you', type of sex with your wife's friend?

Wow. I don't know if I'm completely shocked or rather impressed.

Question. If you have really hot sex with your mate's friend, unless you have an open marriage (which would be cool in itself), wouldn't it be rather awkward later on?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It was just one of those things that happened and we have not talked about it nor has it been brought up by her or me since then. Her husband would be pissed! BTW, it was a "grudge fuck" for me and her hubby is very conservative and I do not think she has been fucked like that while with himm and the way she was moaning, I think she wanted it as bad as I did!
I needed a grudge f*ck lastnight! I thought about calling an old friend from days gone by...but quickly remembered why the days had gone by. Then there was that ex boyfriend, but he defines grudge f*ck and I wouldn't have been able to walk much less take care of my gentlemen friends for a week. I am over it today, well, for the most part....
I will grudge fuck you reese if you are still in need!!!
So is a grudge fuck where you fuck somebody because you are pissed at them?
"Grudge fuck" is a term and concept I'm unfamiliar with. I am, however, intimately familiar with the "grovel fuck."