Encounter: Wet Nuru & TLC with Lucky Haven’s Little Sailor Traci Will Fit Your Cock to a “T”

Date: 7/16/18
Name: Traci aka Tracey aka Tracy aka "T" aka "Tee" (her preferred name) from Lucky Haven!
Phone: 469-358-5847
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill next door to NYNY and Number One and across from Bali spa
Activities: DFK with her long, hungry tongue; memorably good NURU TS (after some initial submissive kneeling BBBJ/FF'g lite), including rubbing my feet on her modest breasts during the TS, and (FUCK YEAH!!!) wet wet wet BLS, BBBJ, SS, and superb BBFS in the shower and beyond that’s reason enough to visit her; sweet, sweet TUMA on my immaculately clean asshole (you may have to ask for this, but once I did compliance was immediate); CG; amazingly good ACG with her nipple licking and our mutual chest sucking; RCG; IOP previously reported as variable but I clicked with her so found it superb (she's definitely a romantic at heart); no gel needed or used with this naturally lubed fuck toy; K9/Doggie in various manifestations; BLS; FF’ing lite; “long hold” BBBJ; more BBBJ til CIM (CIP also available) (I didn't try the toe sucking this time but will in the future!)
Hair Length and Color: Dyed blonde hair up in pigtails quite suitable for a LMFM (little medium-hued fuck machine)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell (I'm told she vapes, but no evidence of that in the session)
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Long, pointed, travelling tongue which drools in anticipation of hot streaming cum; VERY TIGHT, WARM, WET TWAT that at least approaches an antidote to Kara's retirement; petite figure reminiscent of a thinner and less-chunky, younger Chris/Milky (but with smaller, “A+/B-“ natural tits); shaved kitty; great DSKs and incredibly strong thighs just perfect for her world-class ACG accompanied by its wonderful, hotly desired licks on my chest and nipples; HJ and “water water everywhere with only streams to drink!”; about 105-100 lbs; about 5’2” but with long heels almost 5’6”; VERY WIDE EYED with long, artificial lashes
Recommendation: Yes; it would behoove all AMP navigators to explore this little treasure!
Wonder if i can get a double
Yes, Traci's (i.e. "T"'s) blonde pigtails, tongue, wide open eyes and service, and bubbly, funloving spirit truly make her an "affair to remember."

Eyeholeman, I actually had the same thought and joked about that topic with her and another longtime favorite of mine, Kiss, while there (they've become friends of a sort). They both laughed in evident delight at the idea -- so I don't think a double would be out of the question at all! I hope you'll investigate and let us know how it goes!