Texans to the SUPERBOWL!!

Ok so I know Im not the only one extra ecstatic about this. Ive seen multiple threads about sports in the Houston Forums but none here in AUstin...Im sure the sports fans here are just as dedicated.. Anyway. this thread is for somegood ol Smack talking about NFL matters,who you have in Playoff games or Maybe you want to predict whos gonna win the Superbowl...Well heres mines GO TEXANS!!! whooooooooooooo \m/

Alanii
(sports is what i do)
I would love for the Texans to win the Super Bowl and I believe they were on the inside rail until Schaub went down. They have overcome a ton of injuries this year but that was the most costly. I believe T.J. has done a decent job but the Texans offense is not nearly as potent as it was earlier this year.

While I do not believe they will beat Baltimore this next week it does not mean I won't be pulling for them.
doubt that but we can hope.
Yes its always nice to hope. I have the texans beating Baltimore still though..We all saw pitt get upset i think it can happen again. I must say im looking forward to the next two playoff games, i cant even work correctly lol...Saints/49ers should be a good one
Using the word HOPE these days puts sour taste in my mouth so with that said I would bet against the Texans this weekend if I was a betting man.
Ravens lost to the Titans, Jags, Seahawks, and Chargers this year. They are very much a team we, Texans, can beat. Run the hell out of the ball and don't turn it over. I'll let the #2 D in the NFL keep doing their job...Come on UH, you of all people should know how hungry underdogs play when it counts....ala Southern Miss.
I think they have a good chance to go to the Superbowl.....Any given Sunday....
The line is 7 1/2. Gotta take the Texans w/ points in what will probably be a low scoring game.
  • Booth
  • 01-10-2012, 03:33 PM
I can imagine them winning this one but winning the AFC Championship game is harder to fathom.
I hope they (Texan's) beat the snot out of the Raven's, bad! Spoken like a true Patriots fans. Go Pats!
I hope they (Texan's) beat the snot out of the Raven's, bad! Spoken like a true Patriots fans. Go Pats! Originally Posted by SurfTex
I'm with you on that SurfTex. I'm thinking Patriots/Packers Superbowl!
GO TEXANS !!!
Pats/49ers for SB?

Giants are in stride with return of some key defensive players who have been out most of the regular season.

Bummer about Texans not winning against the Ravens. But it's been one great season for Houston Texans.
Sorry to see Texans lose. Great season with a great future. Don't understand some the play calls on offense, especially on that last interception. Plenty of time left, short passes were successful. And then a bomb into double coverage.

Being a NY Giant fan, I am ecstatic today. Despite 2 terrible calls against them (that was an interception and that was not a blow to the head on the QB) the Giants won fairly easily. I would expect SF to be favored by about 3 1/2 points next week but the Giants have a better chance of beating them than they would have had of beating NO in the SuperDome.
Pats/49ers for SB? Originally Posted by motorboating
Hope you're right. Go Patriots! Go 49ers!