How do you score a PUSSY?

List Advantages and disadvantages:

WIFEs
Borrowed Wife: From friends or Scored from Open Relationship Couple
EX Wife: Manytimes, you feel guilty and stop by EX's place on weekend nights (Free Dinner with SEX and No Hourly Condition)

GF -- GFs comes with type

Live In (Domestic partner)
Local
Long Distance (More than 2 hours away)

FWB
Discreet
Open
EX GF

Provider
Hourly / Regular / SW / Strip Club

Sugarbaby / Regularly Paid Companion

One Nite Stand (Club/ Bar, Online Dating etc)

Note: Also mention which is your favourable way to Score PUSSY and WHY

If you are married, please no need to cry about your wife here. Thank you!
I see a trainwreck on it's way....

PPE
I go to the pound and adopt a pussy.
SPCA - Large number of pussies
ECCIE - Pussies for large numbers
I start weird threads on sites that give women (and men) the impression that I am a creepy wierdo. The best women will be filling your inbox soon... They are all looking for a guy like you.
LOL @ RoundPound
Is my head the only one this flew over?
Nah, Meg, I am right there with you...lol
Nah, Meg, I am right there with you...lol Originally Posted by reese foster
Revising my bucket list as we speak. Went to P411 and check out your profile and review...my oh my!!
Revising my bucket list as we speak. Went to P411 and check out your profile and review...my oh my!! Originally Posted by cuckold4u
If you see MsFoster, let me know and I'll add you to the invite list of the greater DFW RFAA support group meetings. FYI I am the current VICE president
Nah, Meg, I am right there with you...lol Originally Posted by reese foster
Well in my younger days, I would go to happy hour and try to score, not much luck so now I am in the hobby.
WIFEs - Never married till now
Borrowed Wife: Scored from Open Relationship Couple

GF -- GFs comes with type

Live In (Domestic partner) - Never had, but looking
Local -- Expensive deal if she knows you got some good money, you can pound her with no hourly conditions but drama comes along with
Long Distance (More than 2 hours away) -- BESt for me so far in Gf, I keep travelling for job, its easy to keep gf in mostly visited places and pound it unlimited and hardly any drama due to less frequent time together which mostly goes into play

FWB
Discreet - Yes but drama and restrictions
Open - Great unless you are professionally established
EX GF - Super Kool so far

Provider
Hourly / Regular / SW / Strip Club - amazing and best, but hate time restrictions

Sugarbaby / Regularly Paid Companion - If I am paying for HER movie tickets, my fingers better start smelling towards end of MOVIE.

One Nite Stand (Club/ Bar, Online Dating etc) - Best so far! But work stops me spending lot of time there!!

More inputs and No hijacking please

Provider
Hourly / Regular / SW / Strip Club - amazing and best, but hate time restrictions Originally Posted by badlamb24
If you got the money, honey
We got the time! '-)
MAX, You can't accommodate me too much young for you Honey...