Asking a new provider

I asked a new provider from BP If she kissed on a first date. And a pic to verafy it was her. She told me to stop harassing her.

So was I out of line?
There was a story on one of the TV stations, I think channel 6, that someone had put up a real girls picture and cell phone of her mother, but the girl was not a provider. They were getting tired of the phone calls that her Mom was getting from strange men.
Ya, move on to the next one. Obviously she wasn't down.
When I have to resort to BP due to lack of verified providers in my area, I have an approach that has worked quite well. I ask them if their pics are of them and recent. They all say yes they are. I prefer outcall, so I ask them when they show up will they be upset when I send them away for not being the gal in the pics. This is usually the end of the conversation and I move on to another. This will not work as well with incall as their pimp my step in and try to change my mind.

I have had pretty good success using this approach and found a few gems on BP using it. I enjoy kissing and love DATY, but it is pretty hard to ask for this over the phone and not be setting myself up for solicitation charges.

I also only do half hour sessions with an unverified gal. I always ask if we can extend to an hour if we get along.
Thanks guys. Is it aginst the law to talk about kissing? It that a sex act?
Was she unreviewed (is she a new provider or just new to you)?
I'm hardly a new chick to this industry lol but I probably wouldn't be so kind either to a guy I didn't know and hadn't screened yet asking me if I did xyz or to send him pics.
Brand new no reviews no nothing.

http://nebraska.backpage.com/FemaleE...handle/7910484

No pic and new phone# on her add today.
How can one verafy a new girl is not LE.
You can't. Good Luck.
How can one verafy a new girl is not LE. Originally Posted by jaja133
You wait until someone you know is legit sees her and reports. I never recommend anyone TOFTT but someone always does it.
How does she know your not police
Never ever ever be the first to see a BP girl. No revews No see.

Plain and simple
Good luck getting a pic from a BP chick. The overwhelming majority do not post pics of themselves or if it is her, they are very old pics. BP is famous for Bait & Switch. Sending you a pic would expose the fraud they perpetrate. Asking if they kiss is a legitimate question. If she is offended, move on. You will be disappointed if you go in.
Thanks guys n Girl.
for me, it was never about pics being real or not (they were) the problem was, no guy being sent pics ever came through, ever. So I thought they were just using pics to whack off for free or who knows what else.
Never ask to be sent pics, it's a time waster for those with legit pics. Talking about kissing is a sex act, yes. Too explicit for someone not verified.
Asking these of any verified provider is also a no-no.

So basically, no matter what, don't ask to be texted pics, they don't prove anything. I once sent a guy a pic of angelina jolie to try and prove asking that doesn't mean shit but he was like when can I come over?? LOL