Conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart is dead at 43

I wonder what news he was about to break this time.
He probably chocked on the truth ..
obama minions ....on a side not , limbaugh has a bomb squad on his property.This is only the beginning from these ideologue desperatos
Odd how you lefties like Ekum seem to enjoy it when tragedy befalls an opponent. I thought those surveys said you libs were morally superior to non-libs. Just trying to understand your blood lust.
Do you think all that negative, hysterical, rabid, hate speech from the left prompted the bomb scare at the Limbaugh compound?
Odd how you lefties like Ekum seem to enjoy it when tragedy befalls an opponent. I thought those surveys said you libs were morally superior to non-libs. Just trying to understand your blood lust. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

thought that comment would get all you right wing thugs to get your panties in a bunch.
Intolerance and cruelty offend even non right wingers, like me. And now you're proud of yourself. What a low life, Ekum. Truly a sad individual you are.
Breitbart had no problems with being intolerant and cruel upon the death of Teddy Kennedy. While ol' Ted was a complete bastard, his family still suffered a loss and NO MAN, particularly one with a public platform, should revel in the dead.

And thats coming from someone who tends to lean to the right...not the left.
Odd how you lefties like Ekum seem to enjoy it when tragedy befalls an opponent. I thought those surveys said you libs were morally superior to non-libs. Just trying to understand your blood lust. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LimpOldHippy, didnt u yell kill the pigs back in the 60's? dont lie now.
Intolerance and cruelty offend even non right wingers, like me. And now you're proud of yourself. What a low life, Ekum. Truly a sad individual you are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well...just you're just a regular Gandhi, aren't you?
Intolerance and cruelty offend even non right wingers, like me. And now you're proud of yourself. What a low life, Ekum. Truly a sad individual you are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Low life?and you are a Lawyer,like a buzzard feeding off the troubles of ordinary people. like the drill Sargent told the lawyer recruit on the firing range,when he said "sarg I don't know one end of this wepon from the other" It dosen't matter which way you point it you will do your country a favor.
RECOVERING lawyer, if you please. I've been attending Lawyer's Anonymous for a year now, and almost have it out of my system. I have a new career and a new life. Now I just want some old freedom to go with it.
Breitbart had no problems with being intolerant and cruel upon the death of Teddy Kennedy. While ol' Ted was a complete bastard, his family still suffered a loss and NO MAN, particularly one with a public platform, should revel in the dead.

And thats coming from someone who tends to lean to the right...not the left. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I think Ted Kennedy is the exception to the rule. He never apologized for what happened to mary Kopenche at the Chappaquiddick incident. I think this is where breitbart was coming from.
I just found out about this. The CIA has a weapon that can induce a heart attack, which will remain virtually unnoticed.

Just sayin'

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/N...fied-1975.aspx
Wholly shirt, Batman!!! It's time to dig up the "Who Killed Vince Foster" circle jerk again.