Providers - What do you consider a Newbie?

This is a question I'd like to ask the providers since some base their appointments on this.

What is your definition of a "Newbie"? Is it one or several of the following?

• A client that has just not been a member of this site long?
  • A client that has no "okay's" on P411?
  • Something else???

What if a client has only been hobbying for a month or two but has 3 or 4 okays from verifiable providers on P411? Is that still considered a newbie?

Just wondering because it seems like some newbies could be very goods clients but just aren't given the opportunity.

Maybe it's different for different providers. That's why I'm asking.

Thanks!
I only consider a client a newbie if he has no references.
I only consider a client a newbie if he has no references. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Ditto, or very few (less than three). The quality of the reference matters, too - is the lady still active? How long ago was your visit? A lot can change over time.

I have to admit, with Snowden in the news, your handle made me do a double take, OP.
I have to admit, with Snowden in the news, your handle made me do a double take, OP. Originally Posted by theCFE
LOLOLOLOL Very good!!!!! You made my day!

I did have this handle before he made the news, but that IS funny!

I wonder if Snowden has "No Strings Attached"? ;-)
What thick blonde said...
The guy buying flowers, chocolate or wine for the session and offers to buy dinner.
The guy buying flowers, chocolate or wine for the session and offers to buy dinner. Originally Posted by Htowner

Newbies aren't the only clients that bring me flowers, gifts or take me out to dinner.
A guy who has never seen a provider before is a newbie to me.
DEAR_JOHN.
Heh
me
This is a question I'd like to ask the providers since some base their appointments on this.

What is your definition of a "Newbie"? Is it one or several of the following?

• A client that has just not been a member of this site long?
  • A client that has no "okay's" on P411?
  • Something else???

What if a client has only been hobbying for a month or two but has 3 or 4 okays from verifiable providers on P411? Is that still considered a newbie?

Just wondering because it seems like some newbies could be very goods clients but just aren't given the opportunity.

Maybe it's different for different providers. That's why I'm asking.

Thanks! Originally Posted by NSABuddy
Newbie- Would be someone new that is just starting off with "no" references at all.

If a client has been hobbying for a couple of months and has (3-4) okay's that is not considered a newbie. You having at least three okay's tells me that your a pretty good person to see. Every lady can be different.
Ditto, or very few (less than three). The quality of the reference matters, too - is the lady still active? How long ago was your visit? A lot can change over time.

I have to admit, with Snowden in the news, your handle made me do a double take, OP. Originally Posted by theCFE
+1 and to add to that... I personally prefer that the references are verifiable.....I typically wont take references if they are just some traveling chick from BP.
A newbie can be determined by posting these threads.
I agree with the rest of the ladies here. If u have no verifiable refs I consider u a newbie.