Just thought I'd share

• Cam C
  • 06-18-2013, 08:05 PM
I just surfing youtube and came across this video. Thought I would share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAM1_dN3r8
I bet that guy news anchor signed up for an account as soon as the broadcast was over and is now one of our newbs.
SOMBs? Egad! The 1990s are calling and want their newscast back
  • Cam C
  • 06-20-2013, 01:58 PM
I figured this would be no surprise but I saw that it was posted on youtube like 2 months ago.
I don't understand why they are so focused on the hobby when they could be out looking for murderers etc...
There are tons of hoes out there hopping dick to dick no charge just the hoe reputation, and most cops are hoes themselves married or not justifying it's ok the didn't pay/get charged.
I bet if a cop or any man for that matter didn't pay his wife's car note, mortgage, hair and nails etc.. NO PUANANI FOR HIM..LOL. My point...you've got to pay to lay no matter how you look at it so why not just be upfront about it??? Hell most of the men reporting that BS are high paying customers..
You bring up a good point here, and I'd like to expound on it a little. Sex is never free, no matter who you're having it with. There are always strings of some sort, from the first encounter to the last. Even a fuck buddy scenario comes with the expectation that one of the partners will be available for fucking. BF/GF sex has the expectation that there will be a commitment of fidelity, perhaps leading to marriage. Marriage sex has the expectation of continued fidelity in exchange for comfort - if kids are involved, both parties expect the other to provide some form of acceptable parenting. Affair sex has the unmentionable "maybe if I'm somehow more awesome than their spouse, they will leave them for me" expectation. Sex worker sex has the "please be clean, please don't hurt me, please pay me what I ask for without being a dick about it" expectation. Make up sex comes with the expectation of making up. Break up sex comes with the expectation that the other party will never forget you or how you lay it down. It's all strings of some sort, some stronger or more onerous than others. It's up to you to decide what strings are more acceptable than others.
I think the pic featured on the news cast was of bad_bunny.
That fat bitch, Van Puke, she says "this isn't hookers on the street corner, this is online trafficking." So I guess what she wants is to force all the girls back on to the streets.
You know in the long run I think we will probably be shut down. This fucked up country is moving more and more toward fascism with every day.
  • bbkid
  • 06-21-2013, 07:24 AM
Amazing how many guys didn't know a fuckin thing about this site, or this hobby, until this was aired. ijs
I bet if a cop or any man for that matter didn't pay his wife's car note, mortgage, hair and nails etc.. NO PUANANI FOR HIM..LOL. My point...you've got to pay to lay no matter how you look at it so why not just be upfront about it??? Hell most of the men reporting that BS are high paying customers.. Originally Posted by Cam C
Well said.
You know in the long run I think we will probably be shut down. This fucked up country is moving more and more toward fascism with every day. Originally Posted by spear88

I agree and can't quite understand . . .I mean, we have had the most liberal administration in history for going on six yeares now. Pot is either legal or the laws not enforced, gambling is even more widely legal, and yet, PFP seems to be hounded everywhere.

What about a woman's Rowe v Wade right to personal privacy? Why doesn't that also apply to sexual activity?
I agree and can't quite understand . . .I mean, we have had the most liberal administration in history for going on six yeares now. Pot is either legal or the laws not enforced, gambling is even more widely legal, and yet, PFP seems to be hounded everywhere.

What about a woman's Rowe v Wade right to personal privacy? Why doesn't that also apply to sexual activity? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Rowe v Wade appears flawed as it addresses womens reproductive rights but stands mute on a mans rights on the same issues.

The prostitution laws are very specific...if its free...its no ones business...after all there is no business.
If it is commerce...they can't tax it, so you know they are going to get into it.
what did you expect....logic..??

Works really well in Canada.
L8r
r9