What Does This Mean?

Eccie Message
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

And does it have anything to do with the FACT that I must log in 3-4 times before it "locks" my log in so I can move about the website without having to "log in again"?

FYI: Please don't advise me that I must click the box for "remember me"... I do repeatedly.

Plus yesterday I made some posts and they are no where to be found......
Eccie Message

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

And does it have anything to do with the FACT that I must log in 3-4 times before it "locks" my log in so I can move about the website without having to "log in again"?

FYI: Please don't advise me that I must click the box for "remember me"... I do repeatedly.

Plus yesterday I made some posts and they are no where to be found...... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bump question.
Try clearing your cookies. If the problem persist there is a tech forum on the homepage which can help you.
Try clearing your cookies. If the problem persist there is a tech forum on the homepage which can help you. Originally Posted by Mojojo
The tech page says to contact the local mods .. that's what I get from it anyway.

I've had several suggestions ... clicking "Remember Me" which is socially dangerous ...

by "token" has run out, my "cookies" are piling up (when it "Remembers Me" it doesn't delete cookies!!!!!.... etc.,etc., ....

but the bottom line is ..

I still have to log in several times before my log in "sticks" and then my posts are not visible when I return to the thread ....

Until the last couple of months I have never had this problem for more than a day .....

.. did I piss someone off? And I mean someone who has "tech" controls?
Why would the tech forum refer you here to is when they're the....tech forum? Give me the link to this redirect and I'll channel this up to get you an answer but technical aspects of the site and it's software aren't our typical dealings.

Having said that we will do our best to assist you with any matters but please note there are some things we just don't specialize in as far as being local mods go.

Websupport@eccie.net