Fuck it.....

....I'm going for a massage.

First a margarita and a few chips....then Chinese massage.

I've got so much work to do....but one hour further behind won't make a difference.

It will be a nice hour not worrying about CarolineDavenport's new shower curtain or fluffy comforter, DG's racial baggage, or even whether the icky fucktards are using the secret fee code right back in the Spa review forum.

I'm just going to relax and think happy thoughts about how good it is to be alive, ....maybe thoughts about Fancy and her love for the cute chihuahuas,...maybe Kammye and those size 00 panties,... all while letting the nice Chinese lady oil me up....head to toe...finishing at the happy spot.

By 4 o'clock, I'll be a new man.

Edit: on my second 'rita.....thinkin' 'bout Alyssa (in the shower) and that special burnt orange font she saves just for me.
Amen to that! I just finished running and am saying screw all the bs too, new woman after my shower and glass of bubbly lol I miss Sonya's threads...
I'm giving "yoga lessons" in flexibility from 3 to 6, then have a ton of stuff to do either at my apartment or the Irish Chihuahua Refuge, but I hear my porch swing and a Bloody Mary loudly calling my name. That's my new vice, and the best way to get my daily "salad;" New Amsterdam Vodka, spicy tomato ZingZang mixer, dash of Tabasco, 2 stalks of celery, 3 green pimento-stuffed olives, a garlic clove, and a strip of bacon in an Amazonian-sized tall glass with ice. Talk about dragon breath!
Good plan GlobeSpotter, you go do your thing.
  • Sonya
  • 08-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Alyssa, haha, its like I have ESPN.
  • Sonya
  • 08-19-2014, 02:10 PM
And p.s. don't look now but we may all be lushes.
I was having a sangria and playing with boobies
I was having a sangria and playing with boobies Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Can I play with the boobies too ; )
Alyssa is awesome : )
Haha!!!! Yes my panties are a size xs, and they can fit in your mouth as well! Im running errands all day today, and staying fly while i do them!
Fancy - bacon in the Bloody Mary is sheer genius.
Wish I didn't quit drinking.

Yummy reminds me if one of my favorite jokes - why don't men have boobies? Cuz we would just sit and play with them all day.

GS, your afternoon sounds similar to my lunch coming this Friday. Hope you found your happy place.
I was having a sangria and playing with boobies Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I feel so much better now.....but I had a hard time relaxing.

I couldn't stop contemplating why YummyMarie spells Yummy ending in "y" instead of "ie"
I feel so much better now.....but I had a hard time relaxing. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Glad your better....jack shack time is over now.....back to work.....
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Alyssa running.....what a pleasant thought. Alyssa in the shower....even more pleasant. Alyssa after the shower with bubbly........oh my.