Stamina

Ladies, a stamina question. I've heard lady friends complain about guys taking too long. And I know I've had the drinks affect me to the point I'm not getting there and my lady starts to lose interest. When I was younger I was probably 80% hammer it and 20% play. Now I'm at least 50/50 and really enjoy it all and love to explore. And nor do I last as long.

So what do you prefer? Keep in mind men are visual!
: popcorn :
**** disclaimer****** I am not a hooker.

But, I think you get pretty much what you pay for, .....

Don't drink before you see a hooktard...

Problem solved... Or just take some extra cash with you.
Other providers have asked me why I bother to serve Jameson, and why I prefer longer dates.

Two questions, one answer: I like to play.
I've heard lady friends complain about guys taking too long. Originally Posted by Texas1
First of all, L-O-muthafuckin L-Z!!!

Secondly, are you overstaying your time / welcome ?
Even though your paying, relentless pounding because you can't come is uncool unless, like other activities, it is agreed upon. Often reviews state things like "she took it as a challenge" to finish you off, then fine. Of course, I don't mean the BP chick who is texting while you stroke on K9 and after 2 min says "are you done?"
100% hammer, fuck her like she stole something.
Hammer Time....

For some of my more visual clients. Watching me play with my clit and fingering myself usually gets the lil trooper happy enough to explode, when all else fails.
Meh!
For some of my more visual clients. Watching me play with my clit and fingering myself usually gets the lil trooper happy enough to explode, when all else fails. Originally Posted by Kammye
Sign me up...
For some of my more visual clients. Watching me play with my clit and fingering myself usually gets the lil trooper happy enough to explode, when all else fails. Originally Posted by Kammye
Winner. Forget the overly faked breathing and fake moaning. Want to super turn me on and get me off faster? Go after your clit and give me direction like your going after your own orgasm. The fantasy (hopefully every now and then reality) we are looking for is that you want to be screwing us as much as we want to be screwing you. (I know, stop laughing and slapping the table, it's called a fantasy)
Winner. Forget the overly faked breathing and fake moaning. Want to super turn me on and get me off faster? Go after your clit and give me direction like your going after your own orgasm. The fantasy (hopefully every now and then reality) we are looking for is that you want to be screwing us as much as we want to be screwing you. (I know, stop laughing and slapping the table, it's called a fantasy) Originally Posted by citizen44
It usually seems that the best providers are the ones who actually seem to enjoy being with their clients (or are very good at making it seem that way).

I think most guys these days are wanting more than a breathing Real Doll to get their freak on with.

Oh and I hear providers love Asian men because you know, they get off quickly and have small Asian penises.
Hammer Time....

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Nice : )
Oh and I hear providers love Asian men because you know, they get off quickly and have small Asian penises. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Have I got the provider for you. Give Dorthy_Monroe a call, she will love hearing from you.