We May Need Condoms For Our Cups - Dirty Secrets About Hotel Drinking Glasses

Don't think this oldie was ever posted in Houston but wanted to share. If you haven't seen it beware.

The sheets and towels at Mr. Patel's...
Who drinks out of those things???
The glass warnings date back about 10 years. Got anything current to warn us about?
The glass warnings date back about 10 years. Got anything current to warn us about? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes. Watch out for dirty glasses in hotel rooms. ;-)
Yes. Watch out for dirty glasses in hotel rooms. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You oughta see what I did to the coffee maker.....
You oughta see what I did to the coffee maker..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Lol. I dont use that shit bro. I sanitize every fucking thing when i travel and only drink out of bottled containers. I shower with my polo thong shoes on and never walk on the floor barefoot. I guess in some ways Im a hypochondriac client which may seem kinda odd in the hobby. Lol
I avoid the public water fountains too
I avoid the public water fountains too Originally Posted by THE GOOSE
They still have those?
You oughta see what I did to the coffee maker..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Upper decker?

If so, that requires great skill!
Upper decker?

If so, that requires great skill! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Indeed....practice makes perfect....
Who drinks out of those things??? Originally Posted by Kammye
That was my first thought!
Yuck and Nasty!!! Can't believe people would do this.
Lol. I dont use that shit bro. I sanitize every fucking thing when i travel and only drink out of bottled containers. I shower with my polo thong shoes on and never walk on the floor barefoot. I guess in some ways Im a hypochondriac client which may seem kinda odd in the hobby. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Funny about the shower and barefoot thing, but you rather keep your feet clean instead of your mouth? DATY is worse. Id rather step on nut than to have another mans meat juices in my mouth