Liquid Courage

What is it that you can always tell when someone has been drinking and they start to get the courage to say things about other people? More like there trying to start a shouting match or thinking they don't care if they get banned from eccie or not. I'm sure that there are several people that have fallen into this category and has gotten points for there comments and some have actually gotten banned over there liquid courage. So my point is if you've had too much liquid courage, try to refrain from posting because the outcome usually isn't very good.
Ok Mom
Yup. I don't need liquid courage. Never ever will either. I can get down and dirty without alcohol or anything else for that matter.
Yup. I don't need liquid courage. Never ever will either. I can get down and dirty without alcohol or anything else for that matter. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
so you are always this stupid?
"Stupid" would be stooping down to your level. You are too small.
I'm nicer when I drink, though.
I'll post drunk all I want. Though usually... I am not in front of a computer when I'm half in the bag.
I don't need any fucking liquids. I need Good, Good, Rare Prime Pussy. Otherwise I gets quite cranky! If I have to, I kill 'em by appealing to their iQ. Now, if the gloves are allowed off, then the real mijo comes out. Liquids slow my ass down. I'm an energetic mofo. I do love a battle. But, those are limited nowadays.

Calling Zarah stupid is rude as hell. Didn't take liquids for NAN to say what he said. But the consequences could be unfavorable if someone complained. I don't complain, just battle. So, out the window goes that theory. ijs
Calling Zarah stupid is rude as hell. Didn't take liquids for NAN to say what he said. But the consequences could be unfavorable if someone complained. I don't complain, just battle. So, out the window goes that theory. ijs Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
you go girl!
Dance like a stripper, Dance, Dance like a stripper.

That was rude NAN. ijs
Calling Zarah stupid is rude as hell. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Oh no baby. Doesn't bother me any. Just another asshole on eccie. Same shit. Different day

xoxo,
Z
Conversely to liquids, boredom is what gets my "creative" juices flowing. As long as there's interesting items of choice, a few battles along the way, etc then I'm good-to-Go!
Bored brings on your period?

But the consequences could be unfavorable if someone complained. I don't complain, just battle. So, out the window goes that theory. ijs Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
well someone RTM'd like a bitch I just assumed it was you, wrong assumption I suppose.

• CJ7
  • 03-21-2012, 01:52 PM
can I buy all of you another round

hic ... buurrrrrrppp
well someone RTM'd like a bitch I just assumed it was you, wrong assumption I suppose.

Originally Posted by notanewbie
I told you I DON'T DO that. I stay far away from the MODs. I like a battle. Bring it on! Otherwise I get bored!