A question on how you begin a session

• Ender
  • 09-13-2015, 10:55 PM
Ladies,

I have noticed two distinct methods on how a session begins with providers. Both ways are from ladies that claim to provide GFE.
1. Money is taken care of, then she begins undressing me (and if they are kissers then that happens as well) while I do the same with her.
2. Money is taken care of, then she says, ok get undressed. While I do, she piddles around the room messing with things, finishing getting ready, music, lights, whatever.
I have have some really nice times with girls that start the #2 way (so please don't think I am criticizing) , though it just reminds me this is a business transaction, while I have had my all time favorite sessions with women that start the #1 way. In fact, I don't think I have ever had a bad session that started this way.
I guess I am curious as to your thought process here ladies. Guys, does this bother you at all when it happens, or is it just a quirk of mine?
Kiss at the door, brief tour of incall, offer beverage and shower and then FBSM.
I usually prefer 2 hr minimum.
Often follows very much the same as Alaine.
Kiss and hug at the door, tour of the incall is always a nice touch, drinks with a little get to know each other chat and playful seductive bantering before moving BCD.
A shower together is always a great way to start....or finish.
Enter incall, hug, sit for a minute or two chatting, rub thigh, lean in for a kiss, have session, get dressed, leave donation, hug and say goodbye, then leave. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Ditto... That's what I'm talking about.
She leaves the door open and tells me to just come in where I find her laying in the foyer, naked with her feet in air screaming "FUCK ME. FUCK ME NOW"!

Seriously. The less a lady can make it seem like a business transaction and more like booty-call the better.
I will open the door and greet you with a smile, a hug, and a big kiss. I'll offer you a drink and then we will generally sit on the couch a few minutes getting to know each other. While chatting, my hands usually will rub a gents leg. (This seems to be a bit of a nervous habit & is hard to explain when on a real world date lol)..... the rest of the date just happens, nothing is scripted.
i'm not a lady nor a provider, but here's my two cents....

something that indicates to me that she's all about business and hasnt learned how to begin intimate delites -and- is one of my pet peeves is ...
"so, why dont you get comfortable?"

i'd rather she say something like "hmmm, you have too many clothes on." or "here, let me remove your shirt/pants for you" or even better, just starts undressing me.

asking me to get "comfortable" is just not a deliteful thing for me to hear.
She leaves the door open and tells me to just come in where I find her laying in the foyer, naked with her feet in air screaming "FUCK ME. FUCK ME NOW"! Originally Posted by Hercules
my variation was...
she left the door unlocked.
she was naked and blindfolded kneeling on the floor facing away from the door.
she was ready, willing, and able to please me and lil delites in any way i request.
afterwards, i left her gift and headed back out into reality.
If I'm naked BEFORE I get a hard-on, I'm already in some state of boredom. Either you weren't dressed provocatively enough, we haven't had enough physical contact, or....something else is creating a lack of excitement for me. I prefer session beginnings where one of us kinda throws ourself at the other. Let's get some physical heat going.

Oh, YOU'RE already naked? I'm bored. Did you not think for a second that maybe I wanted to peel those panties off, copping a feel of that ass in the process? Or maybe I wanted to unhook that bra and cup those sexy titties. Maybe I wanted to slide that skirt up, or that teddy, or whatever.

Some guys like doing that shit. Y'all ladies DO know that, right? If I picked you, it's probably because your body looks like something that I would want to run my hands over. That's what gets me going. What DOESN'T get me going is when there is no interactive undressing, when you're already naked when I show up, when you start a cold bj and I'm completely soft.

When I was younger, all the above stuff was cool, but as an older guy, I need way more IOP...almost from the jump. A little teasing, subtle girly contact before we're naked goes a long way with me.
Very rarely for me does a business transaction begin a session. It happens from time to time, but not often. Either way its all good.
  • Ender
  • 09-14-2015, 07:47 PM
If I'm naked BEFORE I get a hard-on, I'm already in some state of boredom. Either you weren't dressed provocatively enough, we haven't had enough physical contact, or....something else is creating a lack of excitement for me. I prefer session beginnings where one of us kinda throws ourself at the other. Let's get some physical heat going.

Oh, YOU'RE already naked? I'm bored. Did you not think for a second that maybe I wanted to peel those panties off, copping a feel of that ass in the process? Or maybe I wanted to unhook that bra and cup those sexy titties. Maybe I wanted to slide that skirt up, or that teddy, or whatever.

Some guys like doing that shit. Y'all ladies DO know that, right? If I picked you, it's probably because your body looks like something that I would want to run my hands over. That's what gets me going. What DOESN'T get me going is when there is no interactive undressing, when you're already naked when I show up, when you start a cold bj and I'm completely soft.

When I was younger, all the above stuff was cool, but as an older guy, I need way more IOP...almost from the jump. A little teasing, subtle girly contact before we're naked goes a long way with me. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yep, I agree.
Pm had a solid point too.
...What DOESN'T get me going is when there is no interactive undressing, ... A little teasing, subtle girly contact before we're naked goes a long way with me. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
heartily agree - even if it's just the woman unclothing me.

however, imhb (in my hobby book), mutual unclothing is even more stimulating/erotic/sexy/enticing...

and then after she removes my pants, she welcums lil delite to the consultation delites!!!
  • anita
  • 09-14-2015, 10:12 PM
It depends. Guys that book 2 hours and more don't like to be attacked at the door lol. We hug, Sit down share drinks, flirt, Touch, I compliment him (genuinely of course). I wear lingerie for great visual stimulation. The thing with building attraction first is that it ends up with him having a boner, or precum when the pants go off. To end it tight hug, brief convo, kisses.

1 hour session is similar to a multiple hours one. I just make the conversation shorter.

30 minutes session I get right into business if you know what I mean . Most of guys in this category don't like to kiss (unless it's down south), but if they go for it I let it happen.
A bottle of water and a blowjob.

Then I introduce myself.
  • Ender
  • 09-14-2015, 10:32 PM
A bottle of water and a blowjob.

Then I introduce myself. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol, I love it!