Sparkle

Anyone know if she's still providing?

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...e/688844772625
Not sure. I notice she hasn't posted in while. There are some other circumstances that may explain her taking a break. PM for details. Nothing bad just personal.
I wouldn't be surprised if the unsafe practice she does caught up with her!!!!!! Get tested just saying gross n puke!
I wouldn't be surprised if the unsafe practice she does caught up with her!!!!!! Get tested just saying gross n puke! Originally Posted by chloeblue83
Chloeblue,
Tasteless to slam on another girl when you don't know the REAL circumstances.
Not slamming at all if u do bb u will eventually have issues just saying! And not many other towns i been openly brag about doing it! The girls actually keep list of guys that practice unsafe stuff n u cant get a date to save your life! Its really not ok even though its your own body your paasing it around and should be safer than this
Again you are spouting off the wrong track. Her hiatus break is not related to what you speak of. But, if you feel the need to be RIGHT then have at it and enjoy you righteousness.
Just my opinion

Chloeblue stepped on her own crank twice.

Moving her from the maybe bucket to the nope bucket.
Just my opinion

Chloeblue stepped on her own crank twice.

Moving her from the maybe bucket to the nope bucket. Originally Posted by tonguebath
+1

Yep went on my nope bucket as well.
I turned u down when u asked for bb beyond there u been on my nope bucket and anyone doing these activities is so gross
I will admit when I hear provider does bb she moves to my "no" pile but for many others it becomes a "hell yes" and they're willing to pay a premium for it. Its like the "no AA" that a lot of provider use. To some it seems logical and to others completely illogical to choose dates solely on race rather than income/profession. But either way it should be the providers choice and they shouldn't be slammed for it. Also for the sake of the hobbyist like me I wouldn't want to discourage any women from providing honest details in fear of loosing business