BOURBON!

My beverage of choice at home. Started about a year ago after spending a week
In Louisville.
I buy a different Brand/Style when my current bottle runs dry.
Not a Rye fan...who likes what??
Depends on the mood etc, Woodford Reserve Master's Collection for slow sippin, Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select, Jim Beam for mixed drinks. Cold beer on a hot day.
Rip 10 atm.
Single barrel jack. And crown royal extra rare.
JD is not bourbon.

I prefer Irish over bourbon for the most part even though Irish has a tendency to be one dimensional. Redbreast 15 year old is my all-time most preferred.

Pretty much anything from Buffalo Trace works as a bourbon. If I'm drinking shitty mid-shelf bourbon I can be made happy with Eagle Rare.
I've been enjoying 4 roses single barrel the last few months.
Glenfiddich (neat)
The Rare. Whew

Bulleit has been my go to for the past year (especially the 10 year).
Buffalo Trace and Knob Creek are both very good as well.
Maker's Mark for mixed drinks (old-fashioned and mint juleps).

I can't stand the Rye's either. It's like drinking the Coor's light equivalent of bourbon.
been drinking bourbon since I was 13.....back in the 70's. I usually have 10-12 different ones in my cabinet. No mixing. If you need to put something in your bourbon might as well drink vodka . Makers Mark still my go to. Larceny is another great bourbon. Knob Creek, Elijah Craig, Jim Beam Black. ..... the list goes on. Fun to try small batch. Best economy bourbon, Evan Williams. Better than Jim Beam white label IMO. WORST bourbon I ever bought was Wyoming Whiskey. Guy who started the company used to be with Makers Mark....guessing he got fired from MM. Shit tastes like Listerine.
I still have a half-empty bottle of Elijah Craig 12 year laying around, from when their actually was an age statement on the bottle. I don't think it's an better than the current small batch 94 proof bottling. I actually can't tell the difference at all. Very good cheap pour.
Used to drink alot of Beam
Just have a little Crown once in a while now
Blantons When I am feeling flush.
A lot of people mentioning Buffalo Trace bottlings.
jack, henny and beer
vodka always good too.