Im back

Im back fuckers.
Welcome back Yo Joe.
JO boy! still calling people pretending that you're MaggieB? Yeah, know all about that one and have both numbers you used....OR...were you helping OJ find the real killers? OR the Lindbergh kidnappers OR the Kennedy shooters OR....hahahaha...M says Hi...
send pics if you like...hahahahahaha....
The people on this board could really use some help... lol
I thought I would get a better welcome. Im sad.
All your numbers blocked. Are you still on the crazy train? You let Maggie slide big time.
LEAVE MAGGIE ALONE JOE!!!!!!!
SHE'S MINE. ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!
WOW! Did I mention any person in particular in this post? I posted as a joke to see what you fucks would say. As for numbers I posted a number and many of you hard up losers that have to pay to see girls that you could never get without paying contacted me. Some of you asked for contact info for someone. I gave one John a number of another John saying it was a pimps number. Many of you fell for it.
I can't take credit for this, but...

well, this is something
It gets even better. Some of you just would text and call me a loser etc. I looked up some of the numbers and who owns them. Some of you are smart and use a text app. Some of you use your own cell number. Its not my fault it will show a spouses number and that spouse finds out what their spouse does on the side.
(585) 502-7362 is my number feel free to contact if you wanna chat.
I posted as a joke to see what you fucks would say. As for numbers I posted a number and many of you hard up losers that have to pay to see girls that you could never get without paying contacted me. Originally Posted by Yo Joe
Don't call us names jo jo. You know u can get banned for name calling.
Its not our fault our dicks are too big for normal women so we have to pay hookers with cave pussies to accommodate our size.